Preview What do you want to see tomorrow night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to see the Kedge get another scalp in Pendles and Laird to run with Beams.
Want to see Tex kick 5 and Eddie and CC get 6 between them.
Want to see us take the game on.
Want to see some forward structure.
Want to see a 4 quarter crack in, pride for the club effort.
Want to see a win, but if its a 4 quarter effort and we lose to a better team on the night then so be it.

People are being quite polite with what they want to see. I'm gonna take a different approach.

What I want to see:

I want Tex kick 10, Eddie 7, Pods 8, Cameron 5, and Collingwood 3.
I want us to put on a performance that scares the s**t out of the rest of the competition.
I want Sando to sit down to the media afterward and say "Fooled ya."

;)

305432323_gallery__566x400.jpg

dance-team-main-page.jpg
You know they'd be old now
100_1260.jpg

A 4 quarter effort with a win.
Tex and Eddie to kick a bag.
Danger BOG.

What I don't want to see is a galant effort with a 3/4 time lead blown in the last.

I want some biffo.... fly the flag.... I want Tex to kiss the jumper in front of the members after he kicks his 1st. I want pressure I want to see others other than sloane to perform 1% ers I want us to be switched on for 4 1/4 's

And absolutely do not want to see us give up a 4 goal lead in the last 1/4

Firstly i already got what wanted most with no Petrenko.
A change in game plan with quick movement of ball so our very good forwards on paper can produce.
But more importantly change our defensive strategy to ensure we don't let outside runners kill us like have most of year which Pies good at.

I want to see a win, might seem unlikely but its not impossible, its footy ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First would love to see us win (But not confident at all)

Second Tex to get through injury free

Third I want to see how our forward line functions with the big man back, I hope it free up JJ and Pods and they can kick plenty, Or at least bring it to ground for Betts and CC to crumb it and score.

Winning is unrealistic. No wonder you all lose your s**t after a loss when you think we'll win games that we're obviously going to lose.

Good for the players and club if they believe they can win, but they won't.

I just want to see one thing and that is all; 21 players having a crack for four whole quarters.

Winning is unrealistic. No wonder you all lose your s**t after a loss when you think we'll win games that we're obviously going to lose.

Good for the players and club if they believe they can win, but they won't.

I just want to see one thing and that is all; 21 players having a crack for four whole quarters.
There's a happy medium. You've got to go into every game with a positive view, but you can't expect to be bottom and beat top etc.

But is winning really that unrealistic? Home ground and key players back?

I still think we will lose, but there is no way that we should be smashed.

There's a happy medium. You've got to go into every game with a positive view, but you can't expect to be bottom and beat top etc.

But is winning really that unrealistic? Home ground and key players back?

I still think we will lose, but there is no way that we should be smashed.

We just lost to Melbourne at home. Douglas a good in. Cameron a debutant. Not expecting much from Walker. If we lose by less than 5 goals I'd be surprised.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the players should ever think like that, but as an outsider looking at games I like to look at them objectively. Collingwood are a better side on paper, plus they are in great form, plus our form is s**t, plus our record against them is s**t. We will lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back