What do you wear at the gym?

Remove this Banner Ad

But probably loose clothing! Men can get away with those skimpy excuses for a singlet whereas females can't..
Tight and cotton and sweat is... Yuck.

I wouldn't ever judge if i saw a girl working out in sweaty gear be it cotton on, nike, bonds, whatever... Sweating is kind of the point...

I wouldn't ever judge if i saw a girl working out in sweaty gear be it cotton on, nike, bonds, whatever... Sweating is kind of the point...

It's fine at the gym, but I usually take public transport home so it's less.. fantastic.

that's when a shower and change of clothes comes in handy right?

Nah, don't have time and also I go after Uni and can't be bothered lugging that much crap around. Just use up half a bottle of rexona and I'm sweet, get home in like 10 minutes and ill shower then. Don't have BO anyway.

Nah, don't have time and also I go after Uni and can't be bothered lugging that much crap around. Just use up half a bottle of rexona and I'm sweet, get home in like 10 minutes and ill shower then. Don't have BO anyway.

you should contact them for sponsorship!

$6 kmart XXL black tshirt
shorts

been training for like 4 years and only comfortable training in shorts now
3rm squat 140kg @ 6'1//90kg

Anyone grab anything off of that do you even site? I saw they were pissed that someone ripped off their do you even lift shirts. I laughed since they have like 5 different shirts with DBZ characters that say train insaiyan.

the guy that owns it is a flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I train for boxing and have a selection of stuff that I've sweated up so badly you can barely wash the smell out of it and the elasticity in the singlets in particular is long gone. I find skins bike shorts beneficial. But they are a bad look on guys and I wear them underneath.

Trackie pants AND a jacket hoodie? Do you actually do anything? No matter the temp it would be way too hot if you were actually doing some proper excercise

I start out my winter sessions wearing trackies & a hoodie, and once I've warmed up I peel it off. Been doing it for years and it works well for me.

Trackie pants AND a jacket hoodie? Do you actually do anything? No matter the temp it would be way too hot if you were actually doing some proper excercise
Yeah i go to the gym and just camp out in the squat rack:rolleyes:.You know you can take jackets off once you've warmed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back