What does this button do ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
That it ?

Welcome DemurePrincess JuddgementDay tigerland_1720 and our 4 yet to be announced New boys and Girl :) can't wait to say Hi again and stick it up them Negative Nancy's that have been hovering around the new rookie threads.
And * em, I know I'm not allowed to post media only being here a season or 2 and not steeped in the traditions of The SFA or even giving a crap about it, but us newbies have to dip our 1701208304107.png in sometime I guess.

Oh, and on a personal note, heaps more lovely camels on the way, STFU if you don't get it, I can't be ****ed explaining why anymore.

1701208753196.png

That it ?

Welcome DemurePrincess JuddgementDay tigerland_1720 and our 4 yet to be announced New boys and Girl :) can't wait to say Hi again and stick it up them Negative Nancy's that have been hovering around the new rookie threads.
And * em, I know I'm not allowed to post media only being here a season or 2 and not steeped in the traditions of The SFA or even giving a crap about it, but us newbies have to dip our View attachment 1862569 in sometime I guess.

Oh, and on a personal note, heaps more lovely camels on the way, STFU if you don't get it, I can't be ****ed explaining why anymore.

View attachment 1862571
Couldn't have said it better myself mate, rookies are sacred just like camels.

That it ?

And * em, I know I'm not allowed to post media only being here a season or 2 and not steeped in the traditions of The SFA or even giving a crap about it, but us newbies have to dip our View attachment 1862569 in sometime I guess.

View attachment 1862571
1701208753196.png

cut me out of the shot again

Can’t find the button, send help
The Opposite Theotherway GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

That it ?

View attachment 1862571
Button! Bean?? Same same but different 🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That it ?

View attachment 1862571
Ooh, plus one I didn't know about, Welcome Harvey Manfrenjensenden

The Sweet needs more of this!
terry crews deal with it GIF

Thanks BLUEALLTHRU , been meaning to drop into the Bombers thread, just having an off week and realised I could post a camel here and not annoy anyone else.
Wouldn't want to disturb todays preparation. Good Luck, I'll drop in for the grand final Thread and give some support.

1701533557171.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back