What does your gut/instincts tell you about the prelim and possibly gf?

Remove this Banner Ad

What pisses me off is Hardwick said playing Collingwood have been their toughest challenge this year yet West Coast beat them by 10 goals.
all the more reason to smash through this rigged fairytale nonsense and give them all a blast of reality...
Just when you thought it would get all warm and fuzzy..the western buzzards are here to pick your bones clean!
C'mon Eagles!!!!

According to the bookies, Pies are flag favourites (the team we've beaten twice) and we're last. Clowns.
At the moment Collingwood have the best odds because they are 100% playing in the GF . After todays game the odds will change again .

At the moment Collingwood have the best odds because they are 100% playing in the GF . After todays game the odds will change again .

Unless your Bruce McAvaney in which case regardless of what happens today Collingwood are favourites. Prick. Stick it up 'em boys!!!

Unless your Bruce McAvaney in which case regardless of what happens today Collingwood are favourites. Prick. Stick it up 'em boys!!!
He’s likely right though, the odds will probably have them as favourites (not huge favourites necessarily) regardless of the result today.

I don’t see why people are annoyed at what he said at all.

He’s likely right though, the odds will probably have them as favourites (not huge favourites necessarily) regardless of the result today.

I don’t see why people are annoyed at what he said at all.
What he said isn't exactly wrong. However why he said it wasn't due to any detailed analysis or critical thinking. It was simply dismissive.

This is so perfect for us.

Melbourne nowhere near as good as they think they are, getting the win put up em, think they know finals after 2 home game vs soft opponents. Beat us last time so we are ready for them. They think what they brought last time is anywhere near whats needed this sat. 29 degress forecast.

They are about to find out

I for one was not surprised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watching the Dees the other night and seeing Gawn running amok,he reminds me of Dean Cox.dominant and athletic.but i think he is on the soft side and my No 1 priority on Saturday would be for every man and his dog to get stuck into him.bumps,elbows and abuse.Lycett cant jump with him but he can soften him up.Hawthorn had chances early to both score and to deliver a few good hits but took neither.fifteen minutes in and Melbourne started dishing it out.Mitchell copped a hit everytime he went near the ball.Im neither in or out of the Lecca fan club at this time but the fact that he hacked the ball forward for two goal assists just corroborates what was stated in the media.Teams that played fancy schmancy got rolled by teams that got the ball forward at all costs.With a forward line like ours;IF you dont have time then just get it in there.
True dat.Lycett played exceptionally well.When Gawn did get a kick it was rushed.

Very interesting listening to Dermie in his pregame chat.Other than picking the Eagles by 40 plus points he said that WC should go after Gawn.His rationale was that if you want to beat a team then have a real go at their stars.Head of the snake thing!

Very interesting listening to Dermie in his pregame chat.Other than picking the Eagles by 40 plus points he said that WC should go after Gawn.His rationale was that if you want to beat a team then have a real go at their stars.Head of the snake thing!

Wonder what his prediction for the granny is.

watched the Tigers game on Friday and was a bit worried by the result as I thought we match up well on Richmond,but my mate was barracking for Colliewobbles as he thought we match up well on them!! We then realised we are both right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back