Resource What does your local Football Club wear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah.
I'm working on getting new kits for my cricket club (through SCD, if your club needs a supplier, these blokes are good!) and I've gone through and looked at what they've done for other clubs and they've mostly got big logos slapped across the side Hawthorn/Crows/Eagles style.

It seems my old club (Maryborough FNC) has gone for a complete re-design, both in club logo and guernsey. View attachment 366324 View attachment 366326
So this is one I designed from September 2014... I couldn't find the post here but it's pretty much dead on.
portnewmock.png

EDIT: Just found this...
r709_709_3300_2619_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Reckon they saw the design and liked it?

Wouldn't surprise me - BigFooty gets mad ratings on Google so a search of Port Adelaide fantasy jumper or some s**t would come up with plenty of BF content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are a couple of local clubs from the Eastern Football League. These two clubs came in from other leagues to join the EFL, they being Balwyn and Noble Park.

Balwyn Tigers
TwKJlLt.jpg

Noble Park Bulls
qzDFMEZ.jpg

What is up with that? Black shorts? Gold topped socks? Is the green and blue a clash jumper?

I don't know about the footy club specifically, but that's UWA (University of WA)

Primary colours in all their teams are Green top, Blue shorts, Gold/Yellow trim

It looks fine when there's some of the gold to break it up.

Don't know what's going on with black shorts though

I apologise in advance for asking a horrifically floggish question, but does "Kookaburras" need an apostrophe? Part of me thinks it doesn't but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Anyway, love the guernsey design. Heard you guys have a pretty sweet warm up top as well :D

I think you're right...

I apologise in advance for asking a horrifically floggish question, but does "Kookaburras" need an apostrophe? Part of me thinks it doesn't but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Anyway, love the guernsey design. Heard you guys have a pretty sweet warm up top as well :D

Don't get me started on this, been campaigning for years to get rid of this because of the silly apostraphe and just have the club logo instead.

Thanks mate! Tbh the warm ups actually came up better than most people thought, probably better than the actual guernsey. Need to see if someone can get a snap this weekend because a mockup doesn't do it justice.

Thank god for the change.
Your previous guernseys were so outdated..

Golden Grove Kookaburra's what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back