Resource What does your local Football Club wear?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Because I live in such a remote town we’ve got 4 local teams who all play each other. Haven’t got any images but if I find them I’ll post some.

Saints (like every local Saints club I’ve ever encountered) wear the Crusader

Towns Eagles wear the old Hawks protruding head clash but with the colours changed to blue and gold (not sure why they use the Hawks one)

Edit: looks like Towns got an original jumper done for this season, heavily inspired by the Ochre/Swooping Eagle but looks quite good IMO
946BE329-CD70-4DC2-8376-9D85BB9F601C.jpeg

Panthers use navy stripes on a white base (imagine if Geelong’s hoops became vertical stripes) with a panther graphic going across the side

Tigers, believe it or not, wear black with a yellow sash

Last edited:

Gratees

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Because I live in such a remote town we’ve got 4 local teams who all play each other. Haven’t got any images but if I find them I’ll post some.

Saints (like every local Saints club I’ve ever encountered) wear the Crusader

Eagles wear the old Hawks protruding head clash but with the colours changed to blue and gold (not sure why they use the Hawks one)

Panthers use navy stripes on a white base (imagine if Geelong’s hoops became vertical stripes) with a panther graphic going across the side

Tigers, believe it or not, wear black with a yellow sash
I can not believe that tigers jumper

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Bump

Sorry guys I’m new here and I’m not quite sure what I’m doing just yet.
Two teams in my local league have very unique guernsey designs

Bulleen Templestowe JFC: Have a Blue guernsey with two yellow horizontal stripes, a slab of gradient from blue to yellow at the top of the guernsey, and a childish bull ant logo. They also have hideous 3D writing on the back of the guernsey the reads “Bullants”

And St Damian’s Parade JFC: Have a a dark green guernsey with a yellow wave like the first iteration of the Gold Foast guernsey and they have a yellow logo. To go with this they have red shorts.

73965440-2334-444B-88FD-1B909AB160BB.jpeg
8983C313-A64B-4DC8-B29A-A557CEAC739E.jpeg

Cheers guys 👍

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA dodgers LA Kings Melbourne Aces
2 teams in the western border have 2 alternate jerseys
east has a red base with black sash cuffs and a collar with a dog on the side of the jersey
and south has an inverse which is a white base with a red v of their current jumper due to having so many players in the juniors

east and Millicent also had indigenous jerseys this year

I believe south and another team did something for ANZAC day

2 teams in the western border have 2 alternate jerseys
east has a red base with black sash cuffs and a collar with a dog on the side of the jersey
and south has an inverse which is a white base with a red v of their current jumper due to having so many players in the juniors

east and Millicent also had indigenous jerseys this year

I believe south and another team did something for ANZAC day
I designed a clash one for Millicent that they decided to use as a preseason one instead. (I used to live there)

Nice I would love to see

I'm planing a new project for a Limestone coast football I would love your imput
My imput is

The MSEFL is waaaay too poor to constantly change guernseys. Take Port Mac for example, they're guernseys are 10 years old. You see a few players in new ones but most people at the club wear ones supplied 10 years ago.

Mt Burr (which I played for) could only afford new guernseys after auctioning off the old ones

Robe, Kdoo, Kongorong, Nangwarry and Hatherleigh could easily afford new ones every year though.

The WBFL have far more money so every team is constantly getting new guernseys.

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA dodgers LA Kings Melbourne Aces
all teams in this new leagues with get funding for many things including new jerseys and some teams will get redesgins but also a clash and a 1-2 one offs/promos if I want to go that for that team
My imput is

The MSEFL is waaaay too poor to constantly change guernseys. Take Port Mac for example, they're guernseys are 10 years old. You see a few players in new ones but most people at the club wear ones supplied 10 years ago.

Mt Burr (which I played for) could only afford new guernseys after auctioning off the old ones

Robe, Kdoo, Kongorong, Nangwarry and Hatherleigh could easily afford new ones every year though.

The WBFL have far more money so every team is constantly getting new guernseys.

Back