Gym & Misc What exercise makes you look like a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Most plyo stuff (bounding, squat jumps etc) also kettlebell exercises... Any of them.

i must look like a real flog then! luckily my gym has dedicated separate room (yes with walls and a door etc - don't get much of that these days with open-plan floor space of frnachise gyms these days) for KBs and other non-traditional gym s**t like gravity ropes and sand bags.

if i've just got 20-30' for a workout, I grab a KB and swing, pull, clean & press, snatch, push jerk, assym racked lung and squat, etc in a complex.

i do lots of unilateral s**t as well like RFESS, SL deadlifts & SL hip thrusts, SL leg curls with slides, etc. even been known to do some plyos too - but mainly at park in traininig. i play sport, cycle and run so has a purpose, but definitely flog worthy to the average joe who doesn't know.

but hey, i see a heap of flogs leg press and they don't look like rowers to me. and i see lots of flogs walk into the gym and isolate all movements to their elbow for a whole hour.

we've all got our reasons for doing flog s**t.

okay...

I think I made it clear I do a bunch of that stuff as well, but im aware enough to know it makes me look like a bit floggish, no need to take it personally.

not taking it personally......i'm fully aware that a lot of what I do makes me look like a flog to many folks.

actually, the exercise that makes me look like the biggest flog - because i actually do it in the weight room - are DB snatches.

give me my prize now

Shrugs fo sho

Kettle bell snatch. People look like I was born with thee heads. Especially when I bang our 100+ in a row.

Forearm curls - easily the dumbest exercise I've ever seen.

Crawling - it's awesome but the guys at the country gym used attend would call me all sorts of names. I put my headphones in and didn't press play because I loved the stuff they came up with.

I saw a young guy using a belt for seated calf raise. He did a Calf only workout

Anything where weights bounce.

From the girls:
Donkey kicks
Side saddle leg press wtf ??
Those Nike shoes with monster souls that may as well be a kitchen sponge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunges, squats and burpees.

Cant stand any of these.

Don't look like a flog doing them but I hate sit ups. Give me a push up over a sit up anyday.

And chains to the barbell for increased flog factor

Anyone doing "Kipping" chin-ups has Flog Tattooed square across there forehead.
+1 guilty For Overhead cable bicep curl. I am covered in deuche-bagery, but my Bi looks amazing doing it and im ok with this:p:p:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back