Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've added a couple more Giants jumpers recently and I now have one of each of the three "one off" jumpers they've worn this season:
2016 GWS Giants "Indigenous Round" Jumper - #21 Matt Buntine (PI, Signed w/COA)
2016 GWS Giants "100th Game" Jumper - #32 Ryan Griffen (MW, Signed w/COA)
2016 GWS Giants "Multicultural Round" Jumper - #10 Devon Smith (MW, Signed w/COA)View attachment 275140
View attachment 275141

I love the two match worn ones as they're covered in grass stains and they stink too!

I managed to pick up Cal Wards, Dirt stains all over it and so stinky

I managed to pick up Cal Wards, Dirt stains all over it and so stinky
Great pick up! Do you have many GWS jumpers? I've got 8 PIs and 3 MWs in my collection so far, but I'm always looking to add more!

Um they actually wrote Anniversary twice on that page...

West Coast Eagles 30th Year Adult Guernsey

The West Coast Eagles will complete a step back in time to honour its traditions as part of the club’s 30-year celebrations.

While the club will return to the traditional navy ‘wings’ guernsey for home games this year, another popular number will also be revealed.

Borrowing from the inaugural jumper worn during the West Coast Eagles’ first few seasons, and again in 2004 as part of the AFL Heritage Round, the 30th Year ANNIVERSARY guernsey is gold with royal blue wings.

Featuring the traditional Eagles logo in the centre, with the current logo as a watermark (player issue only), this limited edition commemorative jumper represents a blending of the old and new.

The club’s newly-developed 30th year logo is also prominently displayed in the left blue wing.

All 224 players who have taken the field for the club are listed, from John Annear as part of the inaugural team which defeated Richmond on March, 29, 1987, to Tom Barrass who made his debut for the West Coast Eagles on July 26, 2015.

We will wear this Guernsey for our dedicated 30th Year ANNIVERSARY round (round 4 versus Richmond on Friday, April 15, 2016), and also during our round 12 clash against Adelaide

the club was actually established in 1986 not 87

didn't freo celebrate 20 years in 2014?

image.jpg

image.jpg

2015 buddy franklin match worn (vs Adelaide) club champion guernsey.

Yeah I was gonna bring this up. But didn't.

1986-2016 =30 years
1987-2016 = 30 seasons (as '87 is 1)

Both correct.

yep.. anyway you look at it its 30 this year

2017 is 31

crows celebrated 25 too i think last year..

some people can't count haha

pickup up a couple GC jumpers that are a little different.
IMG_7464.JPG

and also this one, i know alot of people hated it but i always liked it, finally have one to wear.
IMG_7465.JPG

I dare say the dockers supporters wear at this stage wasnt A class. Luckily i got it as a novilty to spill beer on when the dockers infuriate me at subi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've finished for the year I think, unless something pops up:D My collection is still relatively small, when compared to some on here:eek: I try and limit mine to one off guernseys, or years of significance. So grand Final / premiership years, or personal achievements, like brownlows, colemans etc. Luckily I can jsut get all of them in the one shot, without all my footys and other little bits and pieces in there.

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

So I've finished for the year I think, unless something pops up:D My collection is still relatively small, when compared to some on here:eek: I try and limit mine to one off guernseys, or years of significance. So grand Final / premiership years, or personal achievements, like brownlows, colemans etc. Luckily I can jsut get all of them in the one shot, without all my footys and other little bits and pieces in there.

View attachment 278048

View attachment 278049
Addict

So I picked this up the other day for $20. Never seen an Eagles one before, and of course, with my obsession for all thing AFL 90's, I had to grab it. Not sure what the deal was with them. Looks like it was made about 1997 or 98? Judging by the premiers logo (looks like the 98 grand final logo) I was surprised at how heavy it is, and how thick it is. Obviously it's not genuine, but not as fake and cheap as I thought it would be.
IMG_4030.JPG IMG_4031.JPG

IMG_4032.JPG

Judging by photos from the GF, looks to be an exact replica of the premiership medals the players got. I've now got almost everything from that 94 season. The jumper, the footys, the grand final hat, the medal, and the replica cup I got when I was a kid. 94 was my favourite GF of the first 2, as I was a bit young to remember 92, and 94 was probably the first year I was really into footy, and was stoked to see my team win it. I reckon I watched the VHS copy of that game about 50 times!!
IMG_4033.JPG

So I picked this up the other day for $20. Never seen an Eagles one before, and of course, with my obsession for all thing AFL 90's, I had to grab it. Not sure what the deal was with them. Looks like it was made about 1997 or 98? Judging by the premiers logo (looks like the 98 grand final logo) I was surprised at how heavy it is, and how thick it is. Obviously it's not genuine, but not as fake and cheap as I thought it would be.
View attachment 279903View attachment 279904

View attachment 279906

Judging by photos from the GF, looks to be an exact replica of the premiership medals the players got. I've now got almost everything from that 94 season. The jumper, the footys, the grand final hat, the medal, and the replica cup I got when I was a kid. 94 was my favourite GF of the first 2, as I was a bit young to remember 92, and 94 was probably the first year I was really into footy, and was stoked to see my team win it. I reckon I watched the VHS copy of that game about 50 times!!
View attachment 279910
I want that hat.

View attachment 279903View attachment 279904

View attachment 279906

View attachment 279910

Ive been looking for those medals forever. Can get Carlton and adelaide and Richmond's willy nilly. But never seen a WCE one. Must be so many as usual, sitting in grandmas shed in an old worn out fruit foam box.

I want that hat.
I want the yellow challenge bank sherrin
And MIKE85 knows it

Ive been looking for those medals forever. Can get Carlton and adelaide and Richmond's willy nilly. But never seen a WCE one. Must be so many as usual, sitting in grandmas shed in an old worn out fruit foam box.

I want the yellow challenge bank sherrin
And MIKE85 knows it

Yeah I saw a heap of those medals on ebay last night. Essendon 93 & 2000, carlton 95, crows 97, but this one was the first I'd ever seen of West Coast, and it was from some guy on Gumtree in Victoria. If I ever frame my Matera 94, I wanted a medal to go with it, maybe even the hat too.

I know you'd like the yellow sherrin Cam, and if I ever sell it, you'll be the first to know! After a $1000 bill to fix my Statesman yesterday, that day may come sooner rather than later!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back