Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah was looking at it last night and questioning how the signatures would look.

If the right offer came in I would sell but it would have to be a fair amount

Well state a number then - what do you honestly and realistically want for it? :)

(To be fair, I thought $400 was definitely a decent offer given I've seen a Chris Lewis (supposedly) PI wooly go for $350 about six months ago)

Any idea what this is worth?

2005 Adelaide Crows Heritage XL Guernsey (Brand new and never worn with tags)

Thankyou

Attachments

• received_10154619133218565.jpeg
    received_10154619133218565.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the retro woollen range jerseys you can get now from the AFL themselves are pretty cool.... but the VFL logo is a bit ordinary... royal blue instead of navy, and the football only has 2 laces

View attachment 360705

compared with the real deal

View attachment 360704
The AFL logo is considerably off too.

I read a theory on here when they were launched that it is deliberate to prevent them being flogged off as the real deal.

The AFL logo is considerably off too.

I read a theory on here when they were launched that it is deliberate to prevent them being flogged off as the real deal.

probably right, shame about that.... i suppose one could make their own modification to it if one was up to it

i had another look at the woollen range that is available....there are two jumpers that look pretty bad

90s Freo
the anchor is way too thick, green too light
upload_2017-4-27_23-33-39.png
IMG_1147.jpg

Brisbane 90s
that Vee is way too long, maroon is more brown than purple
upload_2017-4-27_23-38-12.png
IMG_06222.jpg

yeah,most probably made in china

They're made by Lyon Sportswear in Victoria.

probably right, shame about that.... i suppose one could make their own modification to it if one was up to it

i had another look at the woollen range that is available....there are two jumpers that look pretty bad

90s Freo
the anchor is way too thick, green too light
View attachment 363661
IMG_1147.jpg

Brisbane 90s
that Vee is way too long, maroon is more brown than purple
View attachment 363664
IMG_06222.jpg

The Freo one is justifiable given they never had a woolen jumper to begin with, but the Bears one is shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back