Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
$113 when they are in stock. including delivery??
Yes, but you need to be an Amazon AU Prime member - purchases on Amazon AU from their US warehouse stock includes free international postage when you buy over $59 worth of goods (need to be Prime eligible goods).

Annual Prime membership is $59 so just under $5 per month and includes free postage on anything Prime eligible on Amazon AU stock, and gives you Prime streaming, so The Grand Tour in 4K UHD, etc.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings,
I have created a facebook page of my collection. If you want to have a look, search @MFCJumpercollection . Each Album has a list of Player Issue jumpers I am still searching for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eza316

Team Captain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Grabbed this bad boy the other day.

2014 Pendles MW. Been after one for a while so glad to get it.

didnt think pendles wore a XL, most ive seen his in a large or medium but i guess 2014 must of been a super tight fit.
I’ve got his 2016 and 2017 ones and they are both XL as well

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AjsGuns

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
I’ve got his 2016 and 2017 ones and they are both XL as well

Thanks for sharing that, I'm always a bit hesitant with Star Athletic guernseys, but it feels good and everything seems to look right. So I'm glad his an XL in the guernseys you have.

I've seen a few from 2010-2011 where he wore M or L, I guess adidas was a much looser fit.

eza316

Team Captain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thanks for sharing that, I'm always a bit hesitant with Star Athletic guernseys, but it feels good and everything seems to look right. So I'm glad his an XL in the guernseys you have.

I've seen a few from 2010-2011 where he wore M or L, I guess adidas was a much looser fit.
Yeah I’ve had Star guernseys of his that were XL as well, I even had a long sleeve ISC 2XL of his

Andonis1997

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Dreamer
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Sturt
Making the most of 'Sports Uniforms' in the title, here's my now up-to-date Wellington home kit (and away) collection. The last, hardest kit to get (and my favourite) was the second-from-right, top row.
Most are from NZ (naturally), one's from Classic Football Shirts in the UK, one from Japan and one from Adelaide thanks to old poster Shaunyk. So happy.
20190309_153413.jpg

20190309_153808.jpg

...So now what do I amount to in my life?

Last edited:

RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Brisbane AFLW

Andonis1997

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Sturt
I personally like the added touch of posting the first seven all together, then adding the eighth at the end.
Thank you ;)

In all seriousness, it's just showcasing the one away kit I do have. An absolute gem, much like the Mariners' first goal :p

Andonis1997

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Sturt
Andonis1997 nice collection mate, do you have any names on the back? Also why support the Nix?
Thanks! On the top left one there's 'Smeltz #9' on the back in the original A-League font. I'm not a big number guy, but it's Shane freaking Smeltz, so I got it. Tempted to get Louis Fenton on a new one at some stage for a laugh (in-joke between mates) but we'll see.

Like Chris who said, great colours, great kits - especially when adidas were at their prime, great fans too. Also love the phoenix bird in general and loved the logo growing up so I switched from Adelaide (who I never really got attached to) to the Nix. Has been a painful decision for me, but finally I'm now getting some joy!!

Top Bottom