Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Well done mate, love those footys!! Spewing I had to sell my ones last year.

Are the completely clean, no signatures??

Clean as they come, exactly how I wanted them!

View attachment 539266

not quite footy jumpers (although I’ve used them as the background so w/e), but finally managed to get my hands on two 90s Sherrin KBs, with the Maccas sponsor logos. been waiting about four years to find these and someone sold me the pair in one. probably one of my favourite purchases ever, tbh.
If I was an Eagles fan this would be a ripping computer background!
If any Port fans have some 90s footys and jumpers let me know.

If I was an Eagles fan this would be a ripping computer background!
If any Port fans have some 90s footys and jumpers let me know.
Late night boredom + Win98 memories

Windows-98-background-template.png

Why did '90's footies look so good?

A combination of off-red and off-yellow giving it a more natural leather look, the Maccas/Challenge Bank sponsorship that colour matched the balls as opposed to looking intrusive, plus the sweet sweet nostalgia of the 90s AFL logo in the KB branding.

Unbeatable.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
A combination of off-red and off-yellow giving it a more natural leather look, the Maccas/Challenge Bank sponsorship that colour matched the balls as opposed to looking intrusive, plus the sweet sweet nostalgia of the 90s AFL logo in the KB branding.

Unbeatable.

Yeah this is what makes it for me. I love the big Kangaroo Brand under the Sherrin. Now that space is filled with a massive AFL or club logo and the KB is relegated to a tiny, barely visible position. It used to be a football, now its an AFL ball.

GeeCat

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2003
TJBC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TDot, LFC
An unintentional, but neat, result of making some recent additions to the collection - having Nathan Ablett's signed and match worn guernseys from his first and last senior games in the hoops:

First game in Round 20 vs. Melbourne in 2005

fcihyx.jpg
287gobo.jpg

Last game in the Grand Final vs. Port Adelaide in 2007

311l1qh.jpg
33kg76e.jpg

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
An unintentional, but neat, result of making some recent additions to the collection - having Nathan Ablett's signed and match worn guernseys from his first and last senior games in the hoops:

First game in Round 20 vs. Melbourne in 2005

fcihyx.jpg
287gobo.jpg

Last game in the Grand Final vs. Port Adelaide in 2007

311l1qh.jpg
33kg76e.jpg

Would Ablett have any guernseys left in his wardrobe ?

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for bidding on the 2017 Richmond Grand Final match worn guernseys. Unfortunately, several players did not change their guernsey during the 2017 AFL Grand Final, and have elected to keep the item. As result, some guernseys cannot be auctioned as advertised and have been removed.

However, 2017 match worn guernseys from the H&A season and finals will be available for auction in late October. Don’t miss out on the chance to secure the exact guernsey worn from your favorite player! Information will be sent to you via email when the auction is available.

Regards

Richmond Football Club

Wonder if the eagles changed at half time this year.

DEMONS22

Senior List
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings,
Has anyone checked the prices today??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back