Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know anything about these Sherrins?? I got it the other day pretty cheap, but not sure where it came from. My guess would be the Virgin After party at the G on GF day??
View attachment 586997 View attachment 586996

Full size, genuine gameball spec

My guess is that it was used in promotional shoots.

Not entirely sure that this is from the Grand Final, but it would have served a similar purpose. Might have even been used in the Black Eyed Peas photoshoot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmm, looks more like the first photo. Those BEP ones have the virgin logo on the bottom panel, whereas this one has it on the top panel. Must’ve had something to do with the GF with it having the GF logo on it.

Anyone on here get one of the Collingwood Grand Final jumpers?? Not only keen to see one, but also keen to know if they’ve actually been delivered / picked up yet. Can’t get a straight answer from West Coast about an ETA on our ones. Wondered if it’s a COA hold up etc?

Anyone on here get one of the Collingwood Grand Final jumpers?? Not only keen to see one, but also keen to know if they’ve actually been delivered / picked up yet. Can’t get a straight answer from West Coast about an ETA on our ones. Wondered if it’s a COA hold up etc?

Sorry to put it bluntly, but of course it is a COA delay, they always quote some stupid period like 3 weeks before delivery, but it is always more like 3 months.

I wouldn't start worry until GF day next year....

Just got my email yesterday afternoon to say the GF Guernsey's are going out with TNT today. Wooohoooo!

New addition

2018 Tom Cole player issue Grand Final guernsey

PXoLwDl.jpg

OmIKwsG.jpg

Was well worth the wait.

New addition

2018 Tom Cole player issue Grand Final guernsey

PXoLwDl.jpg

OmIKwsG.jpg

Was well worth the wait.

Very nice. Interested to know what type of wording they used on the COA? Does it say worn around the time of the GF as they said in the auction or does it just say player issue...?

Also did it come with a piece of ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here’s my one. The wait was long, but worth it in the end. The little piece of game ball is interesting, especially because it’s not really mentioned anywhere in the COA?
A89B3F51-35DE-4EA8-AC46-94D95C6905BA.jpeg
22DA6D0F-4790-489D-8DEB-F31C7AB9425D.jpeg
80FCC6E7-8296-4546-8E56-11D99489B4E6.jpeg
6134DD14-8166-4808-9CA9-82BCC3AE23DE.jpeg
This last pic is how it came originally. It was filthy. Now I know it wasn’t worn in the GF as ive seen pics of Cripps on the day and he’s got heaps of missing stitching around the neck, whereas this one has it all in tact. So not really sure what game it was worn in, and why it wasn’t washed after it?? I ended up hand washing the bottom section of it, because I figured filth from any other game apart from the actual GF was pointless.
48D928C5-9D58-42DF-A109-312DE2BC4A16.jpeg

Attachments

• 8B26D640-1C9D-4DA8-8652-EA224FEC5F67.jpeg
    8B26D640-1C9D-4DA8-8652-EA224FEC5F67.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 157
So here’s my one. The wait was long, but worth it in the end. The little piece of game ball is interesting, especially because it’s not really mentioned anywhere in the COA?
View attachment 597990
View attachment 597986
View attachment 597988
View attachment 597984
This last pic is how it came originally. It was filthy. Now I know it wasn’t worn in the GF as ive seen pics of Cripps on the day and he’s got heaps of missing stitching around the neck, whereas this one has it all in tact. So not really sure what game it was worn in, and why it wasn’t washed after it?? I ended up hand washing the bottom section of it, because I figured filth from any other game apart from the actual GF was pointless.
View attachment 597987

Looks like the AFL were in a rush to get these out:

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 1.12.49 pm.png

You'd think on something so clean and official they'd remember to press 'Ignore All'

Rioli match worn - took some screenshots at 1/2 time. Some stains on first #4 match the jumper as well as 'cream' stains to the side and front

IMG_9543.JPG

Photo matching tough on the ISC jumpers - really hides the dirt well especially on the TV.

Will have to do a rewatch and try to get some clearer shots and look at some media shots.

Thought them including part of the ball was a nice touch.

Folder:

IMG_9517.JPG

Stoked to have the jumper that was worn when we kicked our first goal!

Got a good stink to it too

I can't compete with a lot of you guys but here's what I got in my room.

Crows 96 pre season reproduction #18
WWT reversible retro round match worn #35 Joe Sinor
2005 TeamCoach Crows set won in JSquad magazine
f52PaLn.jpg

Z0RokfH.jpg

Brisbane training retail 2006
Crows 97/98 pre season Puma retail #5 sewn on the back (Kym Koster)
Lachie Neale 2013 player issue
g7NztD0.jpg

Brisbane 2005/06 Clash retail
Adelaide 2006 home retail
Essendon and Sydney late 90s puma retail - I love the Puma jumpers from the 90s
pKzOYyK.jpg

All my soccer jerseys I wear to training
a9FuVyY.jpg
7IoYujb.jpg

Was lucky to pick up the 2005 Socceroo's jerseys with Kewell and Cahill on the back in my size for $60 combined

Not jumpers I own, but a childhood friend's family posted this photo at Christmas:
"[Family surname] Xmas get together.
Sometimes it just great to enjoy life!
Family photo of some of Ron [family surname]‘s footy jumpers : Norwood, Sth Aust., Peter Hudson’s Tassie, and Ron Barrassi’s Vic jumpers, mum’s netball skirts- and my mascot lace up guernsey!
Love what you do :hearts: "

I don't know how legitimate they are, but my word. And all the red and blue jumpers are all apparently Norwood jumpers. 'Ron' is 4th from the left, top row, the person who posted the photo is on the far right.
20181226_225705.jpg

With regards to the Eagles online auctions, does anyone know who uses the username "Concrete8" please. I wish to buy from him/her.

If "Concrete8" should find one of these posts, can you please PM me. Perhaps if anyone knows "Concrete8" can you ask them to contact me privately please, for their continued privacy.

Thank you.

Last edited:
With regards to the Eagles online auctions, does anyone know who uses the username "Concrete8" please. I wish to buy from him/her.

If "Concrete8" should find one of these posts, can you please PM me. Perhaps if anyone knows "Concrete8" can you ask them to contact me privately please, for their continued privacy.

Thank you.
Concrete8 usually buy multiple guernseys from each eagles auction and spend a fair amount doing so. I doubt they would field offers for what they have bought but good
Luck to you

Concrete8 usually buy multiple guernseys from each eagles auction and spend a fair amount doing so. I doubt they would field offers for what they have bought but good
Luck to you

Yeah I noticed, he/she likes the boots as well, but it's not one of those I am looking for. Hopefully something can be discussed, fingers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back