Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brand new they do. I got one second hand for under a grand cause the signatures were faded and the woman was selling all her ex husbands s**t. I had it hung on the wall for about 4 years. We renovated and I pulled it down. It was going to go in the shed for a while and I thought **** it, I only bought it for the patch anyway so why not put it on a legitimate player issue and display it that way
View attachment 611932

Out of curiosity, how did you go about getting those perspex boxes for the jumpers. Thinking of renovating my half of the wall but I don't really want my MW's permanently fixed to a frame (and I won't have room for all of them, just one at a time). Can the jumpers be changed around in those?

Out of curiosity, how did you go about getting those perspex boxes for the jumpers. Thinking of renovating my half of the wall but I don't really want my MW's permanently fixed to a frame (and I won't have room for all of them, just one at a time). Can the jumpers be changed around in those?

I got them made by a place over here in Perth. They do plastic display stuff for businesses, like holders for brochures and the like. Got them made up for $260 each. The lid comes off and there’s a plastic hanger attached to it so you can swap over jumpers whenever you want. I was the same, didn’t want to pin or stick something down so went this route

I got them made by a place over here in Perth. They do plastic display stuff for businesses, like holders for brochures and the like. Got them made up for $260 each. The lid comes off and there’s a plastic hanger attached to it so you can swap over jumpers whenever you want. I was the same, didn’t want to pin or stick something down so went this route

Cheers :thumbsu: might look into these and see if they make them down here. Haven't got the time or money to seriously pursue it now, but sometime down the track it would be great to display the jumpers (right now, unworn PI's + retails are in my cupboard and MW's are in the laundry)

Brand new they do. I got one second hand for under a grand cause the signatures were faded and the woman was selling all her ex husbands s**t. I had it hung on the wall for about 4 years. We renovated and I pulled it down. It was going to go in the shed for a while and I thought **** it, I only bought it for the patch anyway so why not put it on a legitimate player issue and display it that way
View attachment 611932

Oh nice!! Thats actually a pretty sensible solution I reckon. Very cool display too!

Cheers :thumbsu: might look into these and see if they make them down here. Haven't got the time or money to seriously pursue it now, but sometime down the track it would be great to display the jumpers (right now, unworn PI's + retails are in my cupboard and MW's are in the laundry)

If/when you look into it, Resiplex in Douro St would be the place to try down our way.

I shall assert my dominance by wearing this out in public
You'll be the latest member of FJGD to be featured on nuffies, joining illustrious company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have Amazon AU Prime, you can get these delivered for around $113 when they are in stock.

To get it like I have here though you'll also need to buy these and this.

wDXLiZn.jpg
AWb1tYx.jpg

Last edited:
Remember getting the Adidas remake of this 10 years ago as a kid after seeing the original on the AFL 07 ps2 game and I was just as stoked today to get my hands on this one! Although, I'm kinda curious to know more about the yellow collar that is has (the only other one like this that I have seen like this is JeffAlbertson2's on the previous page of this thread). I'm guessing that Sekem just used the wrong coloured collar on the retails?
Edlum3Y.jpg

I totally remember the AFL 07 ps2 game with this guernsey. I was also unsure about the collar colour when i got mine its weird, it must just be the retail ones as you said but never the less its a great guernsey design they should definitely bring it back!

Remember getting the Adidas remake of this 10 years ago as a kid after seeing the original on the AFL 07 ps2 game and I was just as stoked today to get my hands on this one! Although, I'm kinda curious to know more about the yellow collar that is has (the only other one like this that I have seen like this is JeffAlbertson2's on the previous page of this thread). I'm guessing that Sekem just used the wrong coloured collar on the retails?
Edlum3Y.jpg

$113 when they are in stock. including delivery??

Yes, but you need to be an Amazon AU Prime member - purchases on Amazon AU from their US warehouse stock includes free international postage when you buy over $59 worth of goods (need to be Prime eligible goods).

Annual Prime membership is $59 so just under $5 per month and includes free postage on anything Prime eligible on Amazon AU stock, and gives you Prime streaming, so The Grand Tour in 4K UHD, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back