Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Anyone got one of these? Ca$h waiting!

A4717DB1-BF16-4B23-843C-7E675D64F130.jpeg

Latest acquisition, Not exactly in the best condition but dammit I've always wanted one of these and it's better than nothing! I think it's a retail, too not sure. Next on the list is a 90's Sherrin with the maccas logo. There's a 2000's one on eBay but buyers asking for 1.5k :rolleyes:
Challenge-Bank-Ball.png

Latest acquisition, Not exactly in the best condition but dammit I've always wanted one of these and it's better than nothing! I think it's a retail, too not sure. Next on the list is a 90's Sherrin with the maccas logo. There's a 2000's one on eBay but buyers asking for 1.5k :rolleyes:
View attachment 714562
That would be a great restoration project?

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
That would be a great restoration project?
This did cross my mind, has such a project ever been done? I'm not sure if it can be restored given the deep scratches, heavy use, tiny chunks of leather taken out in various places and what looks like a soldering iron burn (bottom left pic). For now, I'll leave it as is

View attachment 714562

Hold out for the Maccas ones. Got my pair (yellow and red) for like like $200 for both footys. Seen a few in that sort of ball park.

This did cross my mind, has such a project ever been done? I'm not sure if it can be restored given the deep scratches, heavy use, tiny chunks of leather taken out in various places and what looks like a soldering iron burn (bottom left pic). For now, I'll leave it as is
I was think along the lines of those sneaker restoration videos, but it would be difficult with a footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Look what had arrived when I got home from work:

(adjusted the image contrast to compensate for the artificial light/flash. The red is still a bit brighter - I'll try it in natural light tomorrow) & promoted to NAFL;)
(fits over my thick jacket)
Thanks Freight Train - they're terrific!

EDIT: PB modified by request

Last edited:
Look what had arrived when I got home from work:
View attachment 719495View attachment 719496
(adjusted the image contrast to compensate for the artificial light/flash. The red is still a bit brighter - I'll try it in natural light tomorrow) & promoted to NAFL;)
View attachment 719494View attachment 719493 (fits over my thick jacket)
Thanks Freight Train - they're terrific!
Dang the Freight Train has delivered!
Definitely making me think about getting one of my jumpers done up.

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back