Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather we stay with ISC. Their jumpers fit better and are better manufactured than what Nike has put out for Carlton in the past 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about a money grab - Tigers starting some of their GF guernseys at $7,500 minimum bid. Those starting amounts are taking the piss. What if they lose - $7,500 for a losing GF guernsey...

If they win they will get that and more probably but not a good look having that sort of reserve on a guernsey before the game has even been played.

f790a3a2497ea9c6c305acb96590defa.jpg

eh, people can wait until after the grand final. No one is forcing them to bid before the grand final.

Dusty is 10k min bid lol, 12k+ after GST and auction fees... more than my car...for a possible losing grand final PI.

Agree though, those prices are beyond crazy. Right now they are PI's - "confirmation of whether they will be MW will be provided within 48 hours of the result"
but free enterprise and all that... good for them. Watch them all sell too

Last edited:
The big name Richmond 2017 GF match worn jumpers all sold for 10k+.

Everyone else sold for around the 2k mark. Interesting to see what happens this year, hoping I can snag one of the lesser known match worns for under 2k.

Interesting to see what happens this year, hoping I can snag one of the lesser known match worns for under 2k.

Weren't the ones in 2017 player issue, not worn? I thought they forgot to change them at 1/2 time. Doubt they will go for less than 2k if they are worn (considering it is Richmond), but weirder things have happened.
Right now, they are also PI, not MW - PLEASE NOTE: Confirmation that guernsey's have been ‘match’ worn during the 2019 Grand Final will be updated in the auction information within 48 hours of the completion of the match. Some guernseys may remain as Player Edition Guernseys only and may not be ’match worn’.

Weren't the ones in 2017 player issue, not worn? I thought they forgot to change them at 1/2 time. Doubt they will go for less than 2k if they are worn (considering it is Richmond), but weirder things have happened.
Right now, they are also PI, not MW - PLEASE NOTE: Confirmation that guernsey's have been ‘match’ worn during the 2019 Grand Final will be updated in the auction information within 48 hours of the completion of the match. Some guernseys may remain as Player Edition Guernseys only and may not be ’match worn’.
Yeah I think you're right.

I'll be happy with a spare player issue anyway.

Yeah I think you're right.

I'll be happy with a spare player issue anyway.

Yeah, you'd be pretty happy if you could grab a David Astbury, Josh Caddy or Toby Nankervis spare for under 2k.
10k for a Dusty spare PI is insanity IMO, and after GST/AH fees it's more like 12k+ (same as 7.5k for Cotch, Riewoldt and Lynch) but each to their own. I suppose the people buying the big name players are probably more the very well off, as opposed to collectors.

No worries , not really sure what the plan will be with them. Just listened to your podcast btw great listen. I'd never been to one of those locker room sales was quite the experience.

Thanks mate I appreciate the love. The locker room sales are great fun, they take away a lot of my money and are super stressful for someone like myself who has targeted certain jumpers I want but I was lucky enough to get most of them this year. Yeah no worries mate, let me know if you wanna sell them though in future, like I said I’m a big fan of Luke and have a few of his jumpers already but always looking to add more 🤙

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Long shot but has anyone got a PI of this jumper in XL they are keen to offload? ..Dont care what number 20190821_010722_IMG_0370.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back