Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not doubting this is legit, but I'm surprised that in 2011 there wasn't a GPS pocket sewn in!

None of the Suns guernseys has GPS patches in the early days, don’t think we had them until BLK come in 2013 which I agree is weird but don’t think Reebok made a lot of AFL guernseys so maybe they were just a little behind the rest

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

None of the Suns guernseys has GPS patches in the early days, don’t think we had them until BLK come in 2013 which I agree is weird but don’t think Reebok made a lot of AFL guernseys so maybe they were just a little behind the rest

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Didn’t the suns sign like 2XU first than blk? Because isn’t that how the side panels were ruined or something along those lines?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone
Chasing a few whale jumpers that I need to help me get closer to finishing my North Melbourne FC jumper collection
I'm currently looking for the following whale jumpers:
- Any Brent Harvey Pi/MW jumpers
- 2001 Kartcher Pi/MW
- 2005 North Story Heritage
- 2006 LA game
- 2007 Archer 300 Pi/MW
If you have any other North Melbourne player issues or match worn for sale or unsure if you'd sell or not please PM me
Thanks

Last edited:
Am I the only one that still thinks it's just really dark navy and not black?

Can't tell if it's just my brain telling me that because I'm just so used to it?

Not a lot to be honest. From the Bulldogs I have a

- 2013 home sleeveless (KooGa)
- 2015 home long sleeves (BLK)
- 2017 away long sleeves (ASICS)
- 2018 home long sleeves (ASICS)
Plus some training singlets and shirts, and both a sleeveless and long sleeves from my local club (ISC) used for the last couple of years. In the past I did have a replica 2000 sleeveless (Vodafone sponsorship, sewn logos) and a kids replica long sleeves circa 1991/92 (ICI)

The only top from another sport is a 2018 Sharks Super Rugby home top (Canterbury) purchased from King Shaka airport in Durban.

Anyone got a 2004 Port Adelaide grand final premiership guernsey? Willing to pay $5,000 - $15,000 depending on player. Happy to combine cash and jumper(s) from my collection too.
Please inbox me, thanks! 😊

F3D2B25C-8186-4C06-93A4-8E9A6BFDC273.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back