Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as I know, a 1 of 1.

Adelaide Crows lace-up guernsey. The thought came to me whilst drifting away from focus whilst watching the Crows play rather poorly during the first quarter of the game vs Freo. 'I wonder what a Crows lace-up would look like'. So I had one made.

So many different threads I could have placed this - fake footy jumpers, jumpers that never were, History of lace up jumpers, but I settled upon here. Mods please move it if it's better placed somewhere else.

View attachment 1150150View attachment 1150151
mate! where did you get this made? its fantastic! makes me want to get an OG Freo one made up :)

Ran into this on gumtree for $500. Anyone know if it is real or have i potentially just wasted a bit of $$. Thanks for the help in advance

Attachments

• IMG-0528.jpg
    IMG-0528.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG-0530.jpg
    IMG-0530.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 190
Would need a really good close up pic of the GF patch to tell. Could likely be a genuine player issue, with a reproduction patch on it. Heaps have been made the last few years, they’re pretty close, but there’s some subtle differences that tell them apart

Hey all, am looking to buy the replica match ball from the 2017 Grand Final. Am willing to trade a 2019 or 2020 GF ball for it, or happy to pay $$$. PM if keen :)

The 2017 was limited to 48 and the 2018 100 IIRC, while the 2019-2021 are virtually unlimited. Pretty hard to acquire and if you find one it will set you back decent $$.

Man this guernsey design is elite. Shame it’s taken so long to get the red inverse!!
b8af6cb3225e1f4c089ec50c60d23673.jpg

for those of you who use the 'gram and want to see my wide ranging collection, follow me: @westerncollector

got plenty of WA cricket/Wildcats/Glory/Eagles gear, amongst other bits, currently at 144 posts but with a lot more in my collection still to go up, and a lot left still to collect. 🤙

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd chuck up my collection from the past 9-10 years of me liking many sports (so basically since I was 5 til now)

2012 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Home Jersey
2012 Newcastle Knights Home Jersey
2013 Canberra Raiders Home Jersey
2013 Australian ODI Jersey
2014 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Wolverine Jersey
2015 NY Giants Home Jersey (Name: Manning, No: 10)
2015 NY Jets Home Jersey (Name: Revis, No: 24)
2015-16 Perth Scorchers Batman Jersey
2016 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Nines Jersey
2016 Gold Coast Titans Home Jersey
2016-17 Sydney Sixers Jersey
2017 GWS Giants Home Jersey (No 8)
2018 GWS Giants Indigenous Jersey
2018 Golden State Warriors Home Jersey (Name: Curry, No: 30)
2018 Seattle Seahawks Home Jersey (Name: Wilson, No: 3)
2018-19 PSG Home Jersey
2018-19 Manchester City Home Jersey
2019 Sydney Sixers Jersey
2020 GWS Giants Home Jersey
2020 GWS Giants Clash Jersey
2020-21 Sydney Sixers Home Jersey
2021 GWS Giants Home Jersey (No 14)

Last edited:
Not sure if DIY stuff qualifies, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread. I frequently browse a few wholesale/blank sports apparel sites, but for a while, I hadn't had anything in mind. A couple months ago, I bit the bullet and ordered a cap and a t-shirt, mostly because I finally had something in mind. I'd also had some white cotton twill on hand along with some iron-on transfers, which I combined to make a Notre Dame patch/number set. The last ingredient, as far as the cap went, was some very strong fabric adhesive. I wish I'd used a higher ink setting than I did, to be honest, but as I was mostly testing the waters, I'm content with the result (that, and the cap, a flexfit model from a little-known outfit called Pacific Headwear, fits my big noggin like a dream.)
irishcap.jpg

I'd ended up sitting on the shirt and the numberset for about a month because ironing gets tedious and takes forever...and then I stumbled upon the existence of portable heat presses while browsing Amazon. So last weekend, I transformed the shirt into a Notre Dame shirt-jersey...I didn't have a particular player in mind, and the Irish usually don't wear names on their backs outside of bowl games, so I went with the number I wore in high school. Again, I felt I could have done a somewhat better job with both print quality and placement, but I didn't do too bad for my first experience with a heat press (and in any case, I hardly broke the bank as far as material went-the shirt only cost me $3.50) (edit: man this is weird...the admins might wanna figure out this img issue)
irishfront.jpg
irishback.jpg
irishsleeve.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try doing off the top of my head
2011 Collingwood home
2011-12 Real Madrid goalkeeper kit (Casillas) (probably fake)
2012-13 Barcelona away (fake i think)
2014-15 Liverpool home
2014-15 Melbourne Victory away
2015-16 Melbourne Victory away
2015-16 Juventus Home
2015-16 Liverpool home (Daniel Sturridge)
2015-16 Liverpool Home (Phillipe Coutinho)
2015 Collingwood home
2016-17 Manchester United home (Ibrahimovic) (Bali Fake)
2018-19 Milwaukee Bucks green jersey (Giannis)
2021 Collingwood clash
2021-22 Liverpool third
2021-22 Dallas Mavericks city jersey (Luka Doncic)
Panathanaikos home jersey (year unkown)

I have a lot of soccer jerseys :)

I had a signed David Beckham LA Galaxy shirt in my parents shed 500km's away that i was going home to pick up one day soon. Guess who decided to have a garage sale...
Gutted.
It was this one. 2007-08, his first year there.

eng_pl_2007-08-LA-GALAXY-SHIRT-L-150907_1.jpg

I had a signed David Beckham LA Galaxy shirt in my parents shed 500km's away that i was going home to pick up one day soon. Guess who decided to have a garage sale...
Gutted.
Did you at least get the fiver that they sold ‘that old t shirt’ for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back