Opinion What gets my GOAT...

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
I’m going with gws thought he was stuffed and so did other clubs and needed him off the books. Why would gws want to give a top 4 side a leg up
Was Leon Cameron at Hawthorn as an assistant under Clarko before he took the GWS gig?

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Maybe but why would that matter. Logic suggests if they knew he would come good they would have made that obvious so they get a proper trade
No i agree! But maybe they were feeling the pinch cap wise and they figured that Hawthorn would not be a threat this season!
So let's do the old boss a favour! Will be curious to see what if any trade behaviour goes on between those 2 clubs this next off season!

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
No i agree! But maybe they were feeling the pinch cap wise and they figured that Hawthorn would not be a threat this season!
So let's do the old boss a favour! Will be curious to see what if any trade behaviour goes on between those 2 clubs this next off season!
I’m 100% sure they were feeling cap pressure but a fit Scully is a top 20 pick. They got nothing

What does that first part mean gringo? I help out my club. It happens to be umpiring. Maybe you should help out your kids junior club. Do a good deed.

I did a year of umpiring I started to hate myself. He's playing soccer now.

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
When people claim that Alan is a good developer and good coach for dropping young players for quiet games while playing spuds consistently for years.

Whats ******* my goat is the ******* out of bounds on purpose rulings.
We’re being ****ed over royally by that one and it’s a rule where the umps determine transgression rather than any black and white ruling.

What gets my ******* goat about the Saints is every single time we bomb out of defence it goes straight down an opposition players throat.
Very ******* time.

Get him out of that silly sport Umpiring is fun. You are in control no matter how bad you are.

The parents are a different class of people than the footy club. Full of lawyers and one guy owns two companies and self finances start ups. Unfortunately I'm like a foot in the mouth kind of guy so ended bringing up and arguing with w***ers about the lack of merit of globalisation instead of watching the first game.
My son nearly got sent off for arguing with an umpire so at least he's a chip off the old block.

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
The parents are a different class of people than the footy club. Full of lawyers and one guy owns two companies and self finances start ups. Unfortunately I'm like a foot in the mouth kind of guy so ended bringing up and arguing with w***ers about the lack of merit of globalisation instead of watching the first game.
My son nearly got sent off for arguing with an umpire so at least he's a chip off the old block.
So that was you!

Why you stupid meatball aha you not looka at the game properly you skippy dumb f*ckin! :moustache:

St Muir

All Australian
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Some On Here alias Some Posters. The dude should get a life ban, always causing trouble, saying outlandish things and generally stirring s**t. Does get misquoted a bit in fairness.

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
another thing to get my GOAT....
so yesterday was April 17... the same day that in 1993 Nicky Winmar made his stand against Collingwood ...
now as most people know i run a facebook page dedicated to WA Saints fans ... so i posted the iconic image with a short blurb about how this moment changes the way we looked at racism in general and how we have come such a long way since then but we still have a fair way to go ...
fairly harmless positive post .. right ...
so i get a bloke comment along the lines of "if i say im proud to be white i get called a Nazi"
urghhhh
i litterally groaned out loud reading it..
against my better judgment to just delete it i chose to make a point of telling the guy in a nice way that his comment was poor and he should maybe rethink it ....
woooowee did that cause a stir on the private message i had comments from all kind of people calling me a lefty snowflake, a reverse racist (what the f**k), a D**khead and much much more ..
on the thread again against my better judgment i engaged with the nimrods but as it was starting to attract more negative comment that were taking the post well away from the intend point of the post i shut it down .. now ive got more messages from the nimrods and have had to ban and delete a number of honestly quite horrible posts ..
so what gets my goats is myself for engaging with the nimrods !!!!

St Muir

All Australian
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
another thing to get my GOAT....
so yesterday was April 17... the same day that in 1993 Nicky Winmar made his stand against Collingwood ...
now as most people know i run a facebook page dedicated to WA Saints fans ... so i posted the iconic image with a short blurb about how this moment changes the way we looked at racism in general and how we have come such a long way since then but we still have a fair way to go ...
fairly harmless positive post .. right ...
so i get a bloke comment along the lines of "if i say im proud to be white i get called a Nazi"
urghhhh
i litterally groaned out loud reading it..
against my better judgment to just delete it i chose to make a point of telling the guy in a nice way that his comment was poor and he should maybe rethink it ....
woooowee did that cause a stir on the private message i had comments from all kind of people calling me a lefty snowflake, a reverse racist (what the f**k), a D**khead and much much more ..
on the thread again against my better judgment i engaged with the nimrods but as it was starting to attract more negative comment that were taking the post well away from the intend point of the post i shut it down .. now ive got more messages from the nimrods and have had to ban and delete a number of honestly quite horrible posts ..
so what gets my goats is myself for engaging with the nimrods !!!!
Hang in there mate! That learning thing is difficult for some....

Back