What grinds your gears - partner edition

Remove this Banner Ad

My ex would go to Hungry Jacks , come home , take everything out of the bag and put it on a plate.
iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Along with not acknowledging my Simpsons and Curb Your Enthusiasm references enough, my wife has a habit of never completely finishing a proper meal. Like toast or a sandwich she'll finish, but there will always be about a quarter of the plate left when we have a meat, chips and three veg type dinner, or even pasta. I actually have heard that this is a thing where some women have a rule to never eat everything on the plate. Happy to be corrected, but if that's true: what utter bollocks.

Um wtf. I'll eat my entire plate if i want to, ill leave food on the plate if i get full prior. Its not rocket science and its not vanity.

If at a restaurant tho and the serving is too big (hello United States) i shall take it home in a doggy bag.

My ex was like the fking woman in the relationship. Took ages to get ready to go out and shopping with him was a fking nightmare. Took forever.

Related, my wife has a bad habit and proclaiming; "RIGHT, LETS GO!". 30-40 mins later she is still in the bathroom putting on her make-up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back