What grinds your gears - partner edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Recently my wife has, for whatever reason, formed a habit of starting a conversion with a statement.

When I inquire as to the context, I sometimes get the usual; 'God you're hopeless, why don't you listen for once!'

While driving home the other night she announces out the blue; "they reckon the road should be higher than the river..."

Not being able to see what she was reading on her phone and to avoid any angst I just replied; "do they?" - then waited intently hoping for further dialogue so I could decipher; who they are?, which road? and what river?

Never happened and I still have no idea what she was talking about...

My girlfriend is a great cook, but a messy one. Drives me insane because there's no need to have s**t everywhere throughout the kitchen when cooking.

Recently my wife has, for whatever reason, formed a habit of starting a conversion with a statement.

When I inquire as to the context, I sometimes get the usual; 'God you're hopeless, why don't you listen for once!'

While driving home the other night she announces out the blue; "they reckon the road should be higher than the river..."

Not being able to see what she was reading on her phone and to avoid any angst I just replied; "do they?" - then waited intently hoping for further dialogue so I could decipher; who they are?, which road? and what river?

Never happened and I still have no idea what she was talking about...
Hate when people will sit there on Facebook/internet and just say random things about posts they've red, especially when others around are in a conversation.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Leaving random things on the bench/kitchen table for days/weeks- it is not a place to store things

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

This would legit drive me INSANE. While im not a clean freak (within reason tho) i AM a neat freak. Put ya fking s**t away, it takes like 1 minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manages to always take off pants or long sleeve tops with one arm / leg one way and the other the other way. Shits me when i have to hang them out and i have to fix it

I do this to my missus (more the inside out than one arm/leg though) - grinds her gears

Could be an addition to his thread - 'How do you grind your partner's gears'

Get back from holiday.

2 WEEKS LATER

Talking to a friend who is going on holiday - "Its been ages since we went away"

39tpjg.jpg

I do this to my missus (more the inside out than one arm/leg though) - grinds her gears

Could be an addition to his thread - 'How do you grind your partner's gears'
Doesnt bother me if inside out of right way. Just not half n half.
Her daughter does it too. As did my ex wife. But my sons and i dont.

Manages to always take off pants or long sleeve tops with one arm / leg one way and the other the other way. Shits me when i have to hang them out and i have to fix it

I 'normalise' my clothes before putting them in the washer and sometimes they come out all tangled. Could be that.

'Ive been so busy today - Ive done 4 loads of washing' - um no, the washing machine has done all the work, you did 20 mins of loading, unloading and hanging out the washing - now the air is doing the drying :tearsofjoy: (and you've watched 5 episodes of your shitty tv show - thanks Netflix haha)

Lol I've heard that one ha ha, and I fold my own and iron my own shirts, washing them is about 25% of the work i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back