ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
My mates and I stopped the whole talking about women and sex thing once we finished high school. We'll usually talk a whole heap of s**t mixed in with real world/real life stuff and if there's alcohol involved we'll play some drinking games.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Men like to talk about random women they don't know, but not familiar women.

If you are single and scored some underwear model on a night out people will want to hear all about it.

If you are married no one wants to hear about how you got a sitter and were able to stay out past 8.30 or your latest trip to IKEA, and absolutely no one wants to think about the nasty things your wife does behind closed doors the next time they see her at brunch.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

If you are single and scored some underwear model on a night out people will want to hear all about it.

If you are married no one wants to hear about how you got a sitter and were able to stay out past 8.30 or your latest trip to IKEA, and absolutely no one wants to think about the nasty things your wife does behind closed doors the next time they see her at brunch.
Then get naked

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

If you have nudes do you show them around.

Im hoping no, but i guess whats stopping yall.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
If you have nudes do you show them around.

Im hoping no, but i guess whats stopping yall.

I wouldn't, but I'm sure plenty do. But then I also don't have a phone full of nudes.

Have seen girls show around dick pics they've been sent to each other.

It's a bit of a grey area. You either believe that anything sent privately is private or you don't. There isn't really a distinction between 'Yuck I don't want that' and '* yes send me noooodz' that makes it OK to share around.

I wouldn't, but I'm sure plenty do. But then I also don't have a phone full of nudes.

Have seen girls show around dick pics they've been sent to each other.

It's a bit of a grey area. You either believe that anything sent privately is private or you don't. There isn't really a distinction between 'Yuck I don't want that' and 'fu** yes send me noooodz' that makes it OK to share around.

I suppose in a sense it is "what you dont know wont hurt you". If a guy shows/passes around his phone showing pics of you, if you dont know about it you can hardly arc up.

But then s**t hits the fan re. the Richmond chick when it does get out. And fair enough.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
"I'm going to the test match with the boys Friday." "Can I come?" - A) You don't like cricket. B) You don't like most of the guys going. Why on earth do you want to go?

This is just a given with my wife, she knows for 5 days, I'm at the cricket, don't plan anything for the weekend

fanuch

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
What do guys do on these trips anyway.

And what do they talk about is it srs "grab her by the pussy" type speak or more mellow.
Probably breaking bro code. But it’s more football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars than grab her by the pussy

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
If strangers overheard the conversations my group of friends and I have they'd legit think we absolutely hated each other. Very much from the school of if your friends aren't roasting you then you're not that great of friends.
Oh yes. Are you really friends if you don't all roast each other about embarrassing past experiences or unfortunate moments in your life?

Back