What grinds your gears - partner edition

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
In my household the driver gets to pick, I’m a metal head and she likes pop music, never ends well. Though we did have Nothing Else Matters at our wedding so I won that one ha ha

I’d love the metal music ;) it hurt a little when she said Beartooth sucked ahaha

BronCrow

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
My ex got upset with me for buying a present for my niece's birthday last year without going with her to do so. Does anyone else find this weird?

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Do people still think that playing video games makes you the sort of neckbeard that would go on Robot Wars? I mean the Atari 2600 came over over 40 years ago. Video games have been around for a long time and are pretty common. Playing some Call of Duty or Fortnite or whatever the hell people play isn't much different to playing Candy Crush on your phone.

BronCrow

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Is it the sort thing that I think is worth getting upset about? No.

Am I surprised that a woman got upset about it? No.
I didn't say I was upset about it.

She was upset with me, not the other way around. I couldn't understand why she was upset about it.

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Do people still think that playing video games makes you the sort of neckbeard that would go on Robot Wars? I mean the Atari 2600 came over over 40 years ago. Video games have been around for a long time and are pretty common. Playing some Call of Duty or Fortnite or whatever the hell people play isn't much different to playing Candy Crush on your phone.

I think it really depends what games you play. Playing something like GTA casually is one thing, but playing games like WoW and league of legends I think still has the neckbeard virgin stigma attached to it.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it really depends what games you play. Playing something like GTA casually is one thing, but playing games like WoW and league of legends I think still has the neckbeard virgin stigma attached to it.

Agree with that. Also depends how much time you spend playing games and whether or not you have any other hobbies.

Man in his 30s owns an XBOX or whatever, big whoop. Man in his 30s plays online for 5 hours every night, yeah time to get some fresh air son.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
She probably thought it was weird you bought your niece a dil....

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing wrong with buying a girl a dill. They're even kosher these days!!

41emc5tC%2B%2BL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Nothing wrong with buying a girl a dill. They're even kosher these days!!

41emc5tC%2B%2BL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Which raises a very important question Sicko....What's the difference between a Kosher Dill & a non-kosher Dill?
1584414226726.png

Is this Dill Kosher or Non-Kosher?

Back