What happened to Hawthorn?

What has happened to Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurr durr, if you could stop finishing 9th you wouldn’t have the worst moniker in the game.

sillywilly-jpg.746826

I did question whether a Norf supporter was in any position to criticise anyone else's team, but after reading the well rounded arguments, it's clear they can, at the very least, legitimately sh*t on Horfs.

Lolhorf

Anyone know how many times they have beaten us in the last 10 years?

Carlton too.

If someone could post Chris Scott's finals record as well that would be great.

Anyone know how many times they have beaten us in the last 10 years?

Carlton too.

If someone could post Chris Scott's finals record as well that would be great.

Judging by the call your head of football has made - your next ten years as a bandwagonner supporter are going to be total shyte - sad eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks still have those flags now.

Well if you're going to play that silly card; Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood still have more.

Richmond has the same as Hawthorn, and Melbourne has only one less. And the smart money has at least one of them - quite possibly both - passing Hawthorn before the sinking ship hawks add to their total.

So by your own chosen paradigm, you're crowing about a ranking of equal fourth and about to drop to fifth or sixth.

Which is quite a weird thing to be boasting about.

They might come good again if Gil comes through with priority picks, now this dingbat has moved on to Collingwood

Hawthorn's draft recruitment post-priority pick era has been um.....interesting

Hawthorn's draft recruitment post-priority pick era has been um.....interesting
Why, what’s wrong with Scully, Jaegar, the Chad and Jonno “Here’s my dick” Patton?
Surely those champs would have them up near the top of the ladder.

Wait, wait, wait, you think gaining Patton, O'Meara and Mitchell has set the club back 20 years?

Oh my, your poor numeracy skills must be the best they can muster out West.
I think the Patton recruitment will turn out to be a master”stroke”. 😊

Jon Patton... making Ty Vickery look like a great recruit!!

With all the calamatis activity happening down at Dungley, the jumping off ship by Graham Wright back to Collingwood has escaped scrutiny.

What has happened to Hawforn?

Back