What happened to Hawthorn?

What has happened to Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh how the mighty have fallen, Hawfs getting trolled by West Coke and Norrff....:$

I'm sorry, when did you last win a flag?

Go back to recruiting over 30s, thank you very much. The cliff can't come soon enough.

Somebody seems to be having trouble dealing with Relevance Deprivation Syndrome.....

Um, seeing as the thread is titled 'What happened to hawthorn' your post kinda makes me feel as though you have a comprehension problem.

Will be pretty quiet around here when they win the spoon this year. 👍
Can't wait, then we'll draft that Horne kid from SA. No issues from me if we finish bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't truly believe some Carltank flog is in a thread trolling Hawthorn.

The reality is, Hawthorn is down but unlike your disaster ridden club, I have faith that we have the right people to move us back up the ladder or as you'd like to term 'relevant' before too long.

I'm perfectly fine if the team finishes last next season, that's reality. I'm comfortable with it, not sure why you'd then take lengths to attempt to lay the boots in.

I think they actually said this last year right before they went and tapped Stratton on the shoulder.

Stratton clearly went a year too long.

The club were aware of it but didn't want to have a bunch of kids running around without the support of senior players.

I'm perfectly fine if the team finishes last next season, that's reality. I'm comfortable with it
37054991-9E67-4A89-B97C-7B0799819D89.jpeg

not sure why you'd then take lengths to attempt to lay the boots in.
This alone is worth it. 👍
Stratton clearly went a year too long.

The club were aware of it but didn't want to have a bunch of kids running around without the support of senior players.
Yep, some support alright. Was he averaging a kick a game or less?

More disturbing is what happened to their fairweathered bandwagoners, all jumped on the Tiger Train now? 🤔🤔🤔
Seeing one on big footy is like finding dodo teeth. Bwark bwark. 🦤🦤
Tiggy train is full, no surprise that the Eagles numbers went up at the same rate the Hawks numbers went down though.

Tiggy train is full, no surprise that the Eagles numbers went up at the same rate the Hawks numbers went down though.
BWAHHAAHAhaha we have always been massive and you know it. 😉🤪🤡

Best part is we still have room for growth. Enjoy playing 2nd fiddle.

Back