What Happened to Matty?

Yeah But he wasn't doing anything wrong as matty! If he did something wrong then kick him off but if he is continuing his evil ways then you have every right to blow him off this planet but if you keep kicking him off (even if he ain't doing anything wrong) then he will just get angrier and start abusing again!

So if someone who is a regular visitor to your house keeps trashing it and then says one day "I promise to be good", you'd welcome him in again? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Fred
So if someone who is a regular visitor to your house keeps trashing it and then says one day "I promise to be good", you'd welcome him in again? I don't think so.
But he didn't just say " I promise to be good" no he didn't say that he did it! he showed that he could be good! and when you find out that it was him u banned him? u thought once bad always bad? everyone deserves a chance. In fact everyone deserves the right to be forgiven. He couldn't of done that much to be Unforgivable. Take for example you did sometihng wrong to your wife or girlfriend wouldn't you want to be forgiven? wouldn't you want to have another chance? What if you show to not do what you did to your girlfriend or wife. what if you proved that you wouldn't do it again, like i think Matty has done. He deserves to come back

Steg, when you have spent a couple of years building up a site only to see a bunch of fools come on and chase off some of your best members through their constant barrage of abuse and spam, THEN you can talk.

How anyone could possibly expect to be allowed on the site after causing that amount of trouble is beyond me.

I want no part of this Matt bloke. He can go to his club board or the RSFA newsgroup and hang out there.

In short:
a) There are plenty of other places for him to go.
b) He is not wanted here.

Originally posted by Bluey
Steg, when you have spent a couple of years building up a site only to see a bunch of fools come on and chase off some of your best members through their constant barrage of abuse and spam, THEN you can talk.

How anyone could possibly expect to be allowed on the site after causing that amount of trouble is beyond me.

I want no part of this Matt bloke. He can go to his club board or the RSFA newsgroup and hang out there.

In short:
a) There are plenty of other places for him to go.
b) He is not wanted here.
hmmmmm, okay good point.

Originally posted by Fred

What crap fredster and you know it. What about when you let joffa back?

Originally posted by Diatribe

What crap fredster and you know it. What about when you let joffa back?

Nothing to do with me. Moderators have no say or powers over who is banned or not.

Back