What happened to the NZ v SA thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did it go?????

oh well - pretty boring game really. SA didnt look to have any basic strategy at all except to go wide then fumble the ball. I thought SA would of won that game but NZ did pretty well. Scoreless second half!

Geez this one was a bit of a blast from the past.

12-3 with no tries and a scoreless 2nd half

I haven't seen a score like that in a Rugby International for around 20 years or so.

Some terrific defending from the All blacks and the few times they were going forward, they looked much more creative and penetrating than the Springboks who seem to have gone back to a very old fashioned game plan.

Lots of kicking for position, lots retaining the ball in the forwards and lots of relying on the goalkicker. Unfortunately Montgomery aint no Naas Botha !

The Wallabies should beat the Boks easily on that performance, whilst I think the All Blacks and the Wallabies will win one each against each other.

Kamate Kamate - go the All Blacks !

cheers

Yeah spot on BSA, what I like to refer to as a "kicky kicky crap crap" game. Not much faith in the backs shown by either side but I must commend the All Blacks on their defence. SA recycled through over ten phases a couple of times but couldn't get through. I think it is basically going to be between the Wallabies and the All Blacks for the Tri-Nations this year.

It was strange watching this game after seeing the three Lions tests recently. Such a contrast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back