Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
In this thread we ask the question, what happened it *insert Celebrity*??

What happened to Craig David?? He was huge in the 90s and was going head to head with Usher! They were both equally good but Usher is still recognized these days but no one talks about Craig David!

What happened to Nikki Webster?

I had to google to find the answer LOL!
She retired from singing in 2005, doing various roles in movies and done some bikini modelling! Talk about falling out of the spotlight! She was huge back in the late 90s early 00s. She even performed at the 2000 Sydney Olympics!

What happened to Craig David?? He was huge in the 90s and was going head to head with Usher! They were both equally good but Usher is still recognized these days but no one talks about Craig David!

I think he was out here in early or mid-2013 but only did a couple of shows in Aus,probably not at big venues anymore.I'm sure I saw something about him doing a performance on the rooftop at Fox FM.

EDIT : he did 3 shows in Aus in late March 2013

http://www.craigdavid.com/news/australia-shows-tickets-now-on-sale

Shithouse thread attempt.

I would have gone with:

I was wondering what happened to Craig David. Can you fill me in?

I think he was out here in early or mid-2013 but only did a couple of shows in Aus,probably not at big venues anymore.I'm sure I saw something about him doing a performance on the rooftop at Fox FM.

EDIT : he did 3 shows in Aus in late March 2013

http://www.craigdavid.com/news/australia-shows-tickets-now-on-sale

Considering how big he was in the 90s, that's pretty crazy that he came to Australia and I and I'm sure plenty of others didn't know. I definitely was a fan of his!

Here are my favourite songs of his:

:thumbsu:

Whatever happened to Nick Stahl? Was in terminator 3 and a few other movies and was tipped for big things.

On meth and in jail.

Interesting that his co-star in Bully, Brad Renfro died of a heroin overdose a few years back.

What happened to the Olsen Twins??
They were huge as kids and even in their teen years they got big movie roles! Now I even forgot they existed until I created this thread and they came to mind straight away!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were huge as kids and even in their teen years they got big movie roles! Now I even forgot they existed until I created this thread and they came to mind straight away!!
isnt there younger sister Elizabeth now making a name for herself???

They are or were raking in money from their own line of fashion

The cast of O.C :(

Good times...

Ben McKenzie went on to be one of the main stars in Southland but Mischa Barton's career went down the crapper [or the bottom of a vodka bottle]
For some reason Seven bought her out here a year or two ago for the Melbourne Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back