mmm.....HaLe

Debutant
Jul 9, 2002
IN MOOKIES MOMA
Other Teams
DAVID HALE
what happened with lawrence angwin?????

and whats going on with my lil evan hewitt,
and when is scott welsh coming back....???
seriously, what is the point on watching a crows match without these hotties in!?!!?!?!?
and hows hayden skipworth going???
:D :D :D :D :D

Angwins playing for Box Hill Hawks I think
Hewitt has slipped from the side and he must be injured or forgotten
Scott Welsh should play next week
And Hayden Skipworth will be better for the run and should work into the regular side NEXT year

Originally posted by topjars
Angwins playing for Box Hill Hawks I think
Hewitt has slipped from the side and he must be injured or forgotten
Scott Welsh should play next week
And Hayden Skipworth will be better for the run and should work into the regular side NEXT year
Hewitt has actually been playing for Norwood. His form has been solid, but not spectacular (kicked 2.3, 8 marks) - however seems to be out of favour. I would like to see him or Perrie come into the side, as it showed on the weekend that we need another tall.

cool, thanx guys!:) hope scotti's back next week, he's my fav player, {even though i barrack for the roos, i was so upset when he left}, and i hope evan's back in the team soon... or he gets a go at least at another team, he's had real bad luck!

lawrence angwin

according to matthew robran, angwin will either be delisted or traded at the end of the year because he has shown no desire to return to adelaide. He was meant to be playing for box hill but he did his shoulder again and i think he needed a re-co for the second time. Angwin was going to be a star, but things dont always turn out the way u want them, so hopefully we'll get a good draft pick or player for him. hope that helped

Re: lawrence angwin

Originally posted by crazed_crow
according to matthew robran, angwin will either be delisted or traded at the end of the year because he has shown no desire to return to adelaide. He was meant to be playing for box hill but he did his shoulder again and i think he needed a re-co for the second time. Angwin was going to be a star, but things dont always turn out the way u want them, so hopefully we'll get a good draft pick or player for him. hope that helped
Yeahh, Agnwin is injured. I don't think he has even played a game yet for Box Hill. I have heard a couple of Melbourne clubs are interested in him, but we will get a lot less for him than a 1st round pick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back