what happening next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which teams are playing is it right the bright boys once known as the blues, then the mountain men will merge with Mrytleford? What are the other teams? cheers JJS

No Deal. Remain in the O&K as the Mountain Men.
Bonnie Doon look set to join the O&K after being rejected by the Yarra Valley. Goorambat set to join as well with Swanpool. Tatong hanging in the balance but would need to Merge.

Bonnie Doon look set to join the O&K after being rejected by the Yarra Valley. Goorambat set to join as well with Swanpool. Tatong hanging in the balance but would need to Merge.

If the Yarra Valley League get to knock back Bonnie Doon will the Ovens & King get a choice? or will the vcfl get involved & tell us whats going on. Good to hear the mountain men are staying on, and i recon they would be able to rebuild the old grand stand up there with the canteen & bar takings from last saturday.

If the Yarra Valley League get to knock back Bonnie Doon will the Ovens & King get a choice? or will the vcfl get involved & tell us whats going on. Good to hear the mountain men are staying on, and i recon they would be able to rebuild the old grand stand up there with the canteen & bar takings from last saturday.

from what i have been told if bonnie doon is rejected by the o & k as well, the vcfl will tell yarra valley thay have to take them as thats the vcfl perfured league for them . o & k will have to take swanpool & goorambat
as for tatong thay will need to prove thay have enough players most likley about 50 at a min , find it hard to see them getting this

i would think the ppl of bright would have put an extra beer tent or 2 up the city end of the showgrounds, prob would have made more money, then again on one of my many trips to the bar, i noticed sharpie short changed me by a dollar, and when i questioned this his response was that that they had no more dollar coins, lucky for me the cash draw was open and there were plenty of 50 cent pieces, wonder how much they made from that scheme??:D:D

Not sure where you got this info from but the the meeting and vote for Bonnie Doons entry to the YVMDFL is being held tonight, it is very unlikely though that they will get the required votes to get across the line which would mean that they probably apply in the O & K and if that fails the VCFL will put them where they want and knowing how the VCFL work they have probably already decided where Doon will be next year

Not sure where you got this info from but the the meeting and vote for Bonnie Doons entry to the YVMDFL is being held tonight, it is very unlikely though that they will get the required votes to get across the line which would mean that they probably apply in the O & K and if that fails the VCFL will put them where they want and knowing how the VCFL work they have probably already decided where Doon will be next year

Yarra Valley Clubs voted 15-5 against Bonnie Doons entry into the comp.A lot of the southern clubs are concerned with the travel.

So its Gbat, Tatong, Swannie and Bonnie Doon coming into the league

Bonnie doon always put out a strong side due to being close to mansfield

Gbat arnt to bad now dev are down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back