What has gone wrong with Novak Djokovic?

Remove this Banner Ad

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb
Brate what a star. Add Madrid open to this and Aus open.

with that last win at madrid he made his 200th top 10 win. 200-90 score against top 10 opponents (69%) not to mention his single season record for top 10 wins from 2015 (31) is quite simply unbeatable.

he has won 20 out of his last 21 top 10 matches reaching back to wimbledon last year.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
with that last win at madrid he made his 200th top 10 win. 200-90 score against top 10 opponents (69%) not to mention his single season record for top 10 wins from 2015 (31) is quite simply unbeatable.

he has won 20 out of his last 21 top 10 matches reaching back to wimbledon last year.
Exciting this year. It all starts with the French open. Nadal won’t be easy to beat for obvious reasons. But he isn’t unbeatable so we see.
Needs to remain number 1 seed till this time next year I think to pass Federer as the longest serving number 1. GOAT discussing will be amazing when all 3 retire.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Think this is probably the right thread for this.

I reckon the reason joker is not as loved as Nadal or Fed was showcased last night. Rightly or wrongly, I reckon people see him as a sook. Ever since his first grand slam, when is pressured, he hits out or sooks. The diehards will remember joker retiring matches in any form of heat. Last night, there were rumours that he left the stadium even before the tournament director ruled a cancellation of play.

all players get grumpy. I am more of a fed fan (but not one of those tryhards who would wear a Swiss flag shirt to one of his matches. they are the worst), but he gets as frustrated as joker does. every tennis player does. Fed just smashes balls out of the stadium. It is a shame and hopefully, jokers legacy isn't diminished by the big 2 dominating world sport. It should be the big 3. We will miss them when they retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back