Win Prizes What has happened to this board?

Remove this Banner Ad

In b4 CA's faulf.

Seriously though, quite a few of the regular posters have seemed to have gone off & gotten a life or something but the board has tumbleweeds rolling through much of the time.

Again in b4 CA gets the blame.

Its that time of the year.... ;)

I expect when the bigger PPVS come around, everybody will come back :thumbsu: + The AFL season is over.

I blame you, naturally.

In my opinion I think that some of the games and comps kept things more active.
8000 posts. What loser would post that much on a forum?

Wait, wut?

Its that time of the year.... ;)

I expect when the bigger PPVS come around, everybody will come back :thumbsu: + The AFL season is over.
It is but this has been the way for the last 12 months or so. A gradual decline which I think has been more about poster attrition than content and discussion.

Does anyone know what happened to BradWCE or GT. I see GT still posts.....

how do you do that jab....tag people into posts ?

I have been trying to find this out for months Jab

giphy.gif

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I blame Crimson Azure. :p

I'm still here most days and will post if I see a new fight announcement that hasn't been brought up or reply in one of the other threads if someone brings up something new. Gave up on the Joe Silva thread due to the lack of others participating though... kinda felt like I was talking to myself in there for the most part.

I can't remember seeing alfy!, Ross or the_interloper post on here for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still here most days and will post if I see a new fight announcement that hasn't been brought up or reply in one of the other threads if someone brings up something new. Gave up on the Joe Silva thread due to the lack of others participating though... kinda felt like I was talking to myself in there for the most part.
1. Fair point, I suck.
2. I read all your match up posts so keep em coming! I add nothing because I'm not good at picking match ups as I tend to put people together who I think can beat someone I don't like.

I'm still around too, there's just not much of interest going on. Most of the good fights seem to fall apart, the PPVs have almost no depth because they need main events for all of the extra shows they're running and the champions spend most of their time on the injury list.

Imagine if the AFL suddenly doubled the number of teams, every team is now spread completely thin and, to make matters worse, they're also missing as many as a quarter of their best 22 each week due to players getting hurt in training, while the best players in the league are only turning up for 8-10 games a year. They'd also been bringing some pretty good games to the regional fans but, after the increase in teams, the big names have stopped making the journey, instead you get to see a few good players out there while the rest of the squad is padded out with locals who can make it to the ground and squeeze into the jersey.

That's what following the UFC is like these days. That said, I can't wait for Hunt's fight next weekend, even if pretty much everything is against him.

I'm still around too, there's just not much of interest going on. Most of the good fights seem to fall apart, the PPVs have almost no depth because they need main events for all of the extra shows they're running and the champions spend most of their time on the injury list.

Imagine if the AFL suddenly doubled the number of teams, every team is now spread completely thin and, to make matters worse, they're also missing as many as a quarter of their best 22 each week due to players getting hurt in training, while the best players in the league are only turning up for 8-10 games a year. They'd also been bringing some pretty good games to the regional fans but, after the increase in teams, the big names have stopped making the journey, instead you get to see a few good players out there while the rest of the squad is padded out with locals who can make it to the ground and squeeze into the jersey.

That's what following the UFC is like these days. That said, I can't wait for Hunt's fight next weekend, even if pretty much everything is against him.
Agree, like this weekend, have one strong event not two weak ones.

I can't remember seeing alfy!, Ross or the_interloper post on here for a while.

Yeah I haven't posted here for a while, i'll try and make more of an effort, usually some good MMA discussion here without the *******s like on Sherdog haha!

sorry guys I haven't been posting for ages just got married and took a fair amount of my spare time but spent 5 weeks in Melbourne will move back one day. lots to do around the house haven't even see this weekends cards. I reckon lets the dust settle and lets get the fantasy up and running really just need to know numbers and whether to tweek the rules. ill post in the old thread and see if it will peak anyones interest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back