What have you come to accept over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody dies.

Everybody has their lives.

U ever just randomly see someone and think "whats their life like?"

I didnt know her from a bar of soap but I noticed this lady in her car the other morning and she was just by herself looking out the window and I thought "she'll die one day and I wont have known she lived other than this moment" then I thought "she didnt even see me so she wont know I existed"

Then I laughed.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

nFH2fD7.jpeg

Mickey Ds?

Everybody dies.

Everybody has their lives.

U ever just randomly see someone and think "whats their life like?"

I didnt know her from a bar of soap but I noticed this lady in her car the other morning and she was just by herself looking out the window and I thought "she'll die one day and I wont have known she lived other than this moment" then I thought "she didnt even see me so she wont know I existed"

Then I laughed.

How was the view from teh bushes?

Come to accept that Im balding. Like my good old dad before me.

Except Im not gonna rock the KB comb over when Im older.

Im shaving it reguarly now, every 2-3 months as to get used to it.

Head and face once a week whether I need it or not.

Nobody actually listens when you're talking about something.

They are just thinking of what they are gonna say and then waiting to say it.

Most the time now I dont bother and the times I do I find myself fading away due to feeling like the person isnt really listening.

Sorry you feel this one. Don't think this one is true though. Some people are just campaigners - which is a truth :)

You're way better off going to a food court than Mackers if you're getting take away for quality and price.

Not too many food courts on the Hume or on the back roads through Junee.

I will say that the truck stop brekky was sensational, even though $10 more than when I bought from the same place a couple of years ago. A bacon and egg toasted sarnie that you had to aggressively fight through the layers of bacon to find the egg and cheese :)

s**t takeaway (the big chains mostly) in Australia isn't cheap. It occupies a weird spot in the market where it's almost the same price as a lot of other stuff but considerably shitter. For the price of a Macca's meal these days you can get a lot better. It's not the US where they practically give away rubbish processed food for nothing.

I went to Hungry Jacks for the first time in decades. I was thinking for a s**t burger, coke and fries I'd be up for $6 given Jus Burgers does a decent burger, chips and a can of soft drink for $10.

F Me.........it was $12 or so

You'd have to be a moron to eat that s**t at that price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your financial options usually boil down to earn more or spend less. Moving back home is a tried and tested 'spend less' strategy.
Yeah I mentioned that when I first rang and went there.

Just assumed it was more help.

All good.

Since then knuckled down and definately spend less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back