What have you come to accept over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this does help the process, gives you something to look forward to and you can stick to it for longer. As long as overall you're losing.

BRB, order a large big mac meal but with a diet coke cause you know, diet :D

What are peoples thoughts on grill'd?

One of the more consistent mid tier quality places.

I like it, don't always go there.

Scandalous staff treatment makes me wonder if I should return

One of the more consistent mid tier quality places.

I like it, don't always go there.

Scandalous staff treatment makes me wonder if I should return
i used to go with my two boys once every two weeks or so, then stopped after hearing the staff treatment stories and havent been since. but cannot fault their food when i did go. i may return again one day, but for now the boys have been happy to substitute that night of takeaway with either GYG or home made pizzas

What are peoples thoughts on grill'd?

Better than Maccas and HJs but plenty better choices

Jus burgers and Flip side over here in the west are better. Flip Side has a very casual bar set up next door, with a 1960s student povo feel.

i used to go with my two boys once every two weeks or so, then stopped after hearing the staff treatment stories and havent been since. but cannot fault their food when i did go. i may return again one day, but for now the boys have been happy to substitute that night of takeaway with either GYG or home made pizzas
whats this staff treatment stories thing

never mind just read up on it.

yes ok. Well it's good that people are voting with their feet. respect to those who decided NO to grill'd because of the scandals there.

I think 7-11 were also underpaying their staff. Anyone boycott them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That I'm lucky to not hold down a retail job in Australia over the last 10 years.

All that selectiveness to get some 'customer service superstar', only to then treat the 'lucky' hireds like s**t.

Bit like people trying to losing weight with new fan-dangle diets etc - just eat healthier and exercise numb-nuts.....

Some people do need someone else to tell them to do even basic stuff in order to function. I have come to accept that. I don't get it, but I get that's how others function.

The fact that 'life coaches' are a thing baffles me. There are countless people on social media apps these days making a living out of peddling nothing. But hey if people are willing to pay to hear people say vacuous s**t then fool and his money and all that.

yes ok. Well it's good that people are voting with their feet. respect to those who decided NO to grill'd because of the scandals there.

I think 7-11 were also underpaying their staff. Anyone boycott them?
Yeh I boycott everyone who is proven to be jackasses

Some people do need someone else to tell them to do even basic stuff in order to function. I have come to accept that. I don't get it, but I get that's how others function.

The fact that 'life coaches' are a thing baffles me. There are countless people on social media apps these days making a living out of peddling nothing. But hey if people are willing to pay to hear people say vacuous s**t then fool and his money and all that.

I have 'friends' - as in people ive met over the years who i dont see anymore - on facebook who are 'life coaches' - pretty sure they didnt do a degree or anything, maybe an online course and all they do is post 'inspirational quotes' and maybe a video on what their kid did and how they handled it etc - and the other mums just gush over it

depends if given by David Leadbetter or Paige Spiranac.

A pic of Paige for reference

O3a7ghKxkdxxAhwsOvgw0ilA4l3pR-Q0LE7-hwAMcq8CrQ-4Sy--NsNSMBjbHOkhAY10wkFtb5lwLMag3XxhoX-I8VAQdUtZeEfai1sfJCtr80lhoQq1RjYkvAJpAak4An2UMvp-KZGd83koYbyQqXbasHCI3w

I have 'friends' - as in people ive met over the years who i dont see anymore - on facebook who are 'life coaches' - pretty sure they didnt do a degree or anything, maybe an online course and all they do is post 'inspirational quotes' and maybe a video on what their kid did and how they handled it etc - and the other mums just gush over it

I think "over-confident extrovert" is the only required qualification.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back