What I Reckon with Tony Lynn 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blue healer

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Okay well here is what I reckon.

We as fans are so disconnected to the modern game tactics that it makes it difficult to comprehend what is actually going on. I giggle at the comments about not having a plan B. Most of us would not have any idea what the plan A is.

Twenty odd years ago you could go to a game and have a pretty good sense to what is going on. Nowadays I don’t feel many truly know what is going on.

There needs to be more education to the modern game so us fans can actually feel like we have some semblance of knowledge. The clubs are not willing to divulge and the bafoons that are on special comments offer little more than a player dossier of useless facts.

I will move on now.
Or we could go back to the twenty years ago game that we do bloody know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BluStreak

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
what was 40 years blue's issue - recall him/her being pretty verbose in style I think.........
I reckon it was regarding the way Carlton was going about it before the SOS/Bolton era.
Sacking Ratten for Malthouse. The infighting at board level.
The leaks. The losses. The excuses.

ctacp

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Mate it is just the off season. Once this baby fires right up in the season proper there will be plenty of Tony Lynn 15 to go around.
Don’t go spreading yourself thin, as long as i get my “quota” of TL15 magic first i’m not fussed how much goes around, but dont go undercutting my portion..

Top Bottom