Preview What I'd like to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be wrong but I think Crippa came over to Freo with Ross. Former Saints man I believe.

Ahh yep :) Richmond / St Kilda ... all those teams blend into the same mediocre mix after a while. Crippa was one of those that has achieved enlightenment

Yeah mate on the main board he probably is and if he's been out of line there then that's poor. He's a Freo fan and posts on this board as a supporter. I don't agree with everything he says but when someone has it in for them and can't post without the lashing each time it's just as pathetic.

Good or bad JMT, we're all held accountable by each other on these boards. That's half the point. That's not to say that everyone should accept what you say if you choose to take a different line of thought - but be prepared for others to share what they think in return.

With SA - If you s**t in your bed, you can expect people will treat you differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of...just withought the 40 foot campervan. I dont surf the west coast anymore. Too sharky for me. Philippines is the new frontier. Its like bali minus the aussie bogan scum.

Better beaches than Bali. And they all speak (sort of) English. ;) :)

Been to Siargao, at Cloud 9? That's meant to be a good surf break!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siargao

Last edited:
I'm full Filo, born and raised to adulthood, but I don't have the dreaded f-p-v-b syndrome that my compatriots are infamous for. :D
My mum still does - she doesn't get the joke when we bang out karaoke renditions of 'i beliebe I can ply' or maybe she does and is just being polite, bless her

I always get surprised when people can pick out my accent - as it so rarely happens. I've been mistaken for Mexican, Maurtian, and Maori, among others. :)

Back on topic...

it will be interesting to see what our plan to grow our young backline will be. I expect Silvagni will be given a chance to claim Luke's spot, but I would like to see us play A Pearce a minimum of 10 senior games or more. Tanner Smith is also getting to that stage where we will have to "s**t or get off the pot." We need to play him this year in the seniors if the intent is to keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back