Preview What I'd like to see

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not arguing with you.
You have obviously confused Grey with somebody else.
You are confused look at some postie that said his vertical jump take some of the postie by surprise , I am saying sometime like 10% in the game , eg Clarke go down with seizure nobody ruck he go and ruck. Anywhere I don't mention your mate infront of you at all. Your private love life for him obviously blinded you I get it.

Example :

Meima: Hi just to tell you bushie actually alive.
Fred : no he is not.
Meima : He is now his name is apparently dead.
Fred : I said no he is not, you mistaken him with somebody else.
Meima : aiii no point argue with you.

Last edited:

I think with Ibbotson, Silvagni, Johnson and Spurr there is less crisis down back than up front. For this reason, I still expect to see A.Pearce getting good opportunity in the forward half. A lot of pressure will be put on Taberner, A.Pearce and Clarke... and a lot of it will be in competing with each other. The coaching panel would be gutted to have to push Fyfe down there.

That is not to say A.Pearce will not play down back at all. I just think he will be good a shot in front of the goals.

You are confused look at some postie that said his vertical jump take some of the postie by surprise , I am saying sometime like 10% in the game , eg Clarke go down with seizure nobody ruck he go and ruck. Anywhere I don't mention your mate infront of you at all. Your private love life for him obviously blinded you I get it.

I'm having a glass of wine with Danyle right now. Would you like to speak to him ?

Get back to me in 20 years when Lyon hangs up the coach's clipboard and we'll have a cosy fireside chat on their relative merits.

Happy in the meantime to ignore Alan Jeans' own opinion that Lyon is a better coach than he ever was and to defer to your superior expertise on the issue.
History will forever record otherwise.

I'm happy on here calling you out for what you really are,

Carry on with the personal insults though, it's one of your better traits.
That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Have you ever added anything to this board by way of reasoned analysis?

I am thinking post Dawson and Johnson era. As good as Alex Pearce is, he is only 90 kg. He needs another 5-10 kgs on him. Tanner Smith is 195cm and 96kg. Freo have put 3 years of development into him. Now he needs the experience to improve
Why does AP need another 10 kg on him?? AP 200 cm 92 kg. Dawson 197 cm 92 kg. Johnson 195 82 kg. Macca 192 90kg. This crap that the Moose needs more weight on him is laughable. Put another 10 kg's on him and watch him lose his pace & start suffering soft tissue injuries.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The women of our board have extraordinary football brains and make so many of our male supporters look plain stupid.:hearts::hearts::hearts:

It's quite interesting to see how emotion really erodes all that maturity in some. Some people literally carry on like it's Year 8 all over again.

Why would either of these sway me?

Beats me why you think I'm interested in swaying you.

That's a bit narcissistic don't you think?

Your bald assertion that "I don't buy the luck argument" was devoid of any rational analysis. I therefore said I look forward to your reasoned critique of a cogent and well-argued piece on the subject, in the hope that you could sway me.

Not everything's about you, you know.

Beats me why you think I'm interested in swaying you.

That's a bit narcissistic don't you think?

Your bald assertion that "I don't buy the luck argument" was devoid of any rational analysis. I therefore sid I look forward to your reasoned critique of a cogent and well-argued piece on the subject, in the hope that you could sway me.

Not everything's about you, you know.
Why do I care what you think? When Ross Lyon leaves Freo, so will you.

I'm having a glass of wine with Danyle right now. Would you like to speak to him ?
No thanks, if Walters , hills just said hi to them and tell them they play so well for freo. Nice word I sure allow you to tell you mate:p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I care what I think.

And that's twice now in the space of 5 minutes that you've sought to avoid the issue - first, by protesting that I'm trying to sway you, and then by resorting to the old ad hominem in the hope that I'll forget what we were talking about.

So what did you think of Greg Baum's piece then? Any reasoned critique to offer?

Last edited:
zinger2.jpg

I think the sub rule will be a blessing for Taberner. He needs to play full games and this will see him build his confidence. Hopefully he steps up next season, we really need him too.
Need him to play more game like the 2014 season hawthorn match.

I think the sub rule will be a blessing for Taberner. He needs to play full games and this will see him build his confidence. Hopefully he steps up next season, we really need him too.

It could just as easy work against him. He was subbed off in his last eight games which tells a story.
Now if he is selected, we are stuck with him for the entire game.
It is conceivable the sub role was the only reason Ross was taking a gamble with him.

It could just as easy work against him. He was subbed off in his last eight games which tells a story.
It is conceivable the sub role was the only reason Ross was taking a gamble with him.
That's also true but I guess I want to be optimistic and assume he will improve

Ross doesn't strike me as the gambling type, Fred.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back