What if AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

F*** Norwood

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I agree wholeheartedly but I would be interested to see how much change would be imposed upon them due to their similarities with Melbourne. I mean is it possible for TWO blue and red teams to coexist? I dunno sounds dicey!

Norwood would be the most nonsensical addition to the V/AFL.

South Adelaide makes sense because we can represent the whole growing sourhern region of SA and beyond.

I would even support us broadening our appeal and calling our AFL franchise the “Southern Panthers”.

Playing one or two home games at Mt Gambier would sweeten the deal too.

South Adelaide makes sense because we can represent the whole growing sourhern region of SA and beyond.

I would even support us broadening our appeal and calling our AFL franchise the “Southern Panthers”.

Shut the * up

I would support you’re proposal as geographically it is a reasonable argument but I’d also like to see Norwood, north, Glenelg, Sturt and graham cornes lose the plot.

Carn the Panthers!

I would support you’re proposal as geographically it is a reasonable argument but I’d also like to see Norwood, north, Glenelg, Sturt and graham cornes lose the plot.

Carn the Panthers!
Geography doesn't matter South Adelaide are an atrocious football club that will never ever be looked at as an AFL prospect.

The loon suggesting it should cop a ban.

You're like an even shittier version of St Kilda

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Geography doesn't matter South Adelaide are an atrocious football club that will never ever be looked at as an AFL prospect.

The loon suggesting it should cop a ban.

How much would you pay to see graham corne’s reaction if Glenelg, Norwood and Sturt were look over and South Adelaide rewarded?

It would come as a bigger hit than Dave Granger

How much would you pay to see graham corne’s reaction if Glenelg, Norwood and Sturt were look over and South Adelaide rewarded?

It would come as a bigger hit than Dave Granger
I don't care what Wrinkles thinks about anything, all of those clubs are never coming into the AFL & South are the biggest minnow of the lot.

Norwood and co's only hope would be a division 2/3 or south Adelaide a division 5. And that ain't happening....
If South Australia ever gets a third AFL club it'll be a new franchise, the SANFL clubs are irrelevant their supporter bases will continue to dwindle as the fossils fall off the perch.

You'd pick a location as a point of difference to Port & the Crows and start from scratch.. doesn't matter we'll all be brown bread it could be 100 years off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Southern "Panthers" or whatever it gets called, based on representing the southern areas of Adelaide and regional SA, has merit, based on providing a point of difference to the 2 current AFL clubs' supporter bases .

But it would be formed as a franchise club (ala the Crows), not born from South Adelaide - or any oher SANFL league club.

No current club, nor clubs in tandem, could operate effectively. Port were the only ones who had the history, culture, success, nouse and drive to make a go of it. You can't replicate a club with a Crow's style culture, and expect it to work. You can't try to appeal to a supporter base like Port's, and be successful.

A new franchise needs to be independent of SANFL allegiances, and unique in it's appeal to untapped supporter bases.

A Southern "Panthers" or whatever it gets called, based on representing the southern areas of Adelaide and regional SA, has merit, based on providing a point of difference to the 2 current AFL clubs' supporter bases .

But it would be formed as a franchise club (ala the Crows), not born from South Adelaide - or any oher SANFL league club.

No current club, nor clubs in tandem, could operate effectively. Port were the only ones who had the history, culture, success, nouse and drive to make a go of it. You can't replicate a club with a Crow's style culture, and expect it to work. You can't try to appeal to a supporter base like Port's, and be successful.

A new franchise needs to be independent of SANFL allegiances, and unique in it's appeal to untapped supporter bases.
I’ve got it!

The Southern Interstaters!

For all those who support a team from a different state because they are too soft to go local and so never go to games! They can rotate their colours every week. Hawthorn one week, Geelong or Richmond the next!

Every week they can grab the glory of the team they have no connection to from 800km away!

This week…We Are Essendon! Come on down Bombers fans!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back