What if: How good would have Brad Smith have been for us

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what the 2006 GF celebrations would have been like if we had Fev in the squad haha.

203334_8b9d64dd7a997f9c55116b167429a478.gif

One of the bigger what if stories the club has ever had. I've always thought he would have been the difference in the 2005 GF

By the same token, I've lately been wondering "what if" Beau Waters' body wasn't so fragile.

How much taller would we have walked in last year's grand final if Waters was captain instead of WUUBLY DUUBLY's mate Hurn?

Waters' kicking used to frustrate the * out of me, but his leadership and ability to physically rise to the occasion is so desperately needed.

Would we be in a different position if he was fit healthy and still with us?

By the same token, I've lately been wondering "what if" Beau Waters' body wasn't so fragile.

How much taller would we have walked in last year's grand final if Waters was captain instead of WUUBLY DUUBLY's mate Hurn?

Waters' kicking used to frustrate the **** out of me, but his leadership and ability to physically rise to the occasion is so desperately needed.

Would we be in a different position if he was fit healthy and still with us?

IF he had priddis' durability he probably would have been a mid instead of a defender as well. Such a shame, my favourite player since cuz.

Beau Waters is arguably one of the clubs biggest 'what-ifs'. No doubt he would have been a superb captain, much better than our current one.

Brad Smith.. did his knee right in front of me in 2005, in Busselton.

There was no guarantee that he would have been good at AFL level, but he was the great hope, and if anything the first knee helped to grow the hype as we watched Lynch, Gardiner and McDougall misfire or be injured all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back