What If The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled…

Remove this Banner Ad

rs-18027-20130920-breakingbad-x624-1379712782.jpg

Alright here's what you're gonna do. When Nathan Buckley offers his resignation, you accept it, thank him and move on. Harvey will coach out the year, but he will move on too. Now there will be a number of options available, I want you to look like you're interested in the main guy, but the guy you will say yes to is McRae. No questions. He will ask for a number of assistants and you will agree. To all of them. The new president will keep his mouth shut and the coach will be the face of the club. Its likely there will be injuries, don't sweat it, the list is deep. If the league comes after one of our players you call me. Now this is important; if you're beating a side, don't blow them away, lock it down and keep the win small. You won't see the point of this now, but when the time comes you will. Nod if you understand.
POTY

So you are saying we have hidden a killer streak by appearing on the surface to be less dangerous and fearsome than we are, hoping to unleash our true demonic form in the GF when it is too late for opponents to realise that under our cuddly exterior a Hannibal like evil lurks?

So...we're...ponies?

Is that what you mean?

Ponies???????????????????
Premiership ponies

So you are saying we have hidden a killer streak by appearing on the surface to be less dangerous and fearsome than we are, hoping to unleash our true demonic form in the GF when it is too late for opponents to realise that under our cuddly exterior a Hannibal like evil lurks?

So...we're...ponies?

Is that what you mean?

Ponies???????????????????

Well, I’m not saying we hid it on purpose, so we’re not ENTIRELY pony-like.

It would make for quite the premiership heist, however!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back