what if? ... the ultimate dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Ehhhh, I would prefer Buddy to kick is 1000th to put us 100 points up in the grand final

ha, yes, absolutely! the thought of enduring a grand final decided after the siren, fck that! ... ideally, we beat geelong by 120 or so, preferably to nil, or not much more ... but that's probly hoping for too much ...
(those regular tv crosses to chris scott in the box, gesticulating and mouthing off, knowing the cameras are on him ... overrated tool ... in my fantasy scenario every cross to him after about quarter time would have him just head down on the desk , sobbing)

ha, yes, absolutely! the thought of enduring a grand final decided after the siren, fck that! ... ideally, we beat geelong by 120 or so, preferably to nil, or not much more ... but that's probly hoping for too much ...
(those regular tv crosses to chris scott in the box, gesticulating and mouthing off, knowing the cameras are on him ... overrated tool ... in my fantasy scenario every cross to him after about quarter time would have him just head down on the desk , sobbing)
My dream would either be a big win vs the Dogs (with Razor Ray being selected, but tripping over a Dogs player and getting a minor strain, having to go off early), or to see the Tigers launch a big run from 8th spot, only for us to overrun them in the decider. Hewett Norm Smith after completely nullifying Dusty (or Libba again) and getting 25 and a few goals the other way (doubt the judges would notice though).

My dream would either be a big win vs the Dogs (with Razor Ray being selected, but tripping over a Dogs player and getting a minor strain, having to go off early), or to see the Tigers launch a big run from 8th spot, only for us to overrun them in the decider. Hewett Norm Smith after completely nullifying Dusty (or Libba again) and getting 25 and a few goals the other way (doubt the judges would notice though).
If we make the Grannie, I never want to play a Victorian side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000th goal and he wins the norm smith in a thumping victory whilst every academy player performs well
I wanted Hiscox to win the NS but I guess I'll take that too

1000th goal and he wins the norm smith in a thumping victory whilst every academy player performs well
AFL will announce a review into academies approximately 5 seconds after the cup is lifted, after a tweet from Eddie at 3qtr time 'raised important empirical issues', though bizarrely only referenced Warner and McInerney as being "gifted" to the club. Swans will also cop a trade ban for reasons, i.e. to help us transition to a non-academy future.

AFL will announce a review into academies approximately 5 seconds after the cup is lifted, after a tweet from Eddie at 3qtr time 'raised important empirical issues', though bizarrely only referenced Warner and McInerney as being "gifted" to the club. Swans will also cop a trade ban for reasons.

paperwork has already been drafted ... just in case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back