whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Heartbroken that being good now, or ever, is considered a burden for this group. :(

Tongue in cheek here (a little bit since I'm including SANFL games and also 4 trial games).

Seems like as a club we are on a bit of a run. Winning 16 of our last 18 outings.

Since July 28th 2019
SANFL Round 16 vs South Adelaide (W)
AFL Round 20 vs Essendon (W)
AFL Round 21 vs Sydney (W)
SANFL Round 16 vs WWT Eagles (W)
AFL Round 22 vs North Melb (L)
SANFL Round 17 vs Sturt (W)
SANFL Round 18 vs Centrals (W)
AFL Round 23 vs Fremantle (W)
SANFL QF vs Crows (W)
SANFL SF vs Glenelg (W)
SANFL GF vs Glenelg (L)
20/20 Cricket vs Crows (W)
AFL Pre-Season vs Brisbane (W)
U23s Trial Game vs Crows (W)
AFL Pre-Season vs Bulldogs (W)
AFL Round 1 vs Gold Coast (W)
Scratch match vs Crows (W)
AFL Round 2 vs Crows (W)

Last edited:
Tongue in cheek here (a little bit since I'm including SANFL games and also 4 trial games).

Seems like as a club we are on a bit of a run. Winning 15 of our last 17 outings.

Since July 28th 2019
SANFL QF vs Crows (W)
SANFL SF vs Glenelg (W)
SANFL GF vs Glenelg (L)
AFL Round 2 vs Crows (W)

Um excuse me we also won a 20/20 cricket match against the Crows. 16 out of 18.

That mob have gone the inverse of this. Haven't won anything this year, whether it be a home and away game, a preseason game, a scratch match, or even a charity cricket game. They couldn't win a game of tiddlywinks at the moment.

That mob have gone the inverse of this. Haven't won anything this year, whether it be a home and away game, a preseason game, a scratch match, or even a charity cricket game. Not a damn thing.
Won the intra-club match too. The Port that lost was not the real Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That mob have gone the inverse of this. Haven't won anything this year, whether it be a home and away game, a preseason game, a scratch match, or even a charity cricket game. They couldn't win a game of tiddlywinks at the moment.

crowsvsbye.youtube

Seems like as a club we are on a bit of a run. Winning 16 of our last 18 outings.

Since July 28th 2019
SANFL QF vs Crows (W)
SANFL SF vs Glenelg (W)
SANFL GF vs Glenelg (L)
20/20 Cricket vs Crows (W)
AFL Round 2 vs Crows (W)
AFL Round 3 vs Fremantle (W)

17 wins in our last 19 games!

We are a good side now, simple as that. If people want to let Hinkley hate, or past results cloud that judgement so be it. But this year is a golden opportunity to win a flag. A game and percentage clear on top, a slab of home games due to us at the back end of the year it's up to us from here.

We are a good side now, simple as that. If people want to let Hinkley hate, or past results cloud that judgement so be it. But this year is a golden opportunity to win a flag. A game and percentage clear on top, a slab of home games due to us at the back end of the year it's up to us from here.
Spot on mate!

Hinkley delivered me much pain, this I can’t forget. Ok hypothetically we should win the COVID cup we’ll get the “ oh win it in a normal hone & away” but Hinkley won’t get us to a Grand Final even in an apocalypse season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back