Opinion What if your "least favourite" Crows player played well in the Finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why should I feel bad, for what? Because I created a thread with a weird title? Or my English is bad? Or...what?
What is the point of this thread? People would obviously be delighted if their "least favourite" player played well in finals. What would you expect?

What is the point of this thread? People would obviously be delighted if their "least favourite" player played well in finals. What would you expect?
It would have made a bit more sense a few months back when there was much negative forecast on where we were heading after several losses since round 7. So it was more of the thread making a question "can the bad later become a positive?" And as a leading question, how would you react if your chosen "whipping boy" played above himself and be a frontrunner in our Finals campaign?
I was hoping to hear statements "if player X does a full turnaround, then I'd gladly eat my socks...knock my head against the wall...or running around Adelaide Oval naked when the final siren sounds!" etc.
But until page 3 on this thread, people just wanted to argue whether this thread is about Mackay or not. Answer: Not about Mackay! (although likely he's a strong candidate for "least favorite")
Prove me wrong Cameron, and I'll promise to drink hard!!

I have no least favored Crows. They are all excellent in their own way. Exactly on even ground in all of their skills and strengths with no detected weaknesses at all. And this stands for each and every one of them.....except Mackay.

I have no least favored Crows. They are all excellent in their own way. Exactly on even ground in all of their skills and strengths with no detected weaknesses at all. And this stands for each and every one of them.....except Mackay.

All BS aside I have really enjoyed his steady improvement over the last 2 seasons. Mackay had a little breather there for a while but in the last month he has shown something like the promise he first showed early in his career. God that was so long ago.

Gunston is my least liked that left us. Clearly had no intention of sticking around and provided us with very little while he was here.

I think people forget he was a developing player who couldn't get a regular game and was behind the likes of Ricky Henderson. Remember how harsh Craig was on Walker at times? It would of been easy to walk out the door to a premiership contender in that environment.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back