What If?

Remove this Banner Ad

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
People probably don't want to think about it, but what do you think would happen if we happen to get beaten this weekend? Would that be the end of BS? Would JB walk? I think we should win comfortably but I guess you just never know....

We are very vulnerable and Gold Coast would have learnt a lot from the last time they played us. Also they are coming off a belting and Ablett had a stinker so all in all yes unfortunately this is a danger game and they will be keen for there first win and would rate themselves as a chance. Sad really.

We will win this weekend and win well.We have to take it 1 week at a time and don't get to far ahead of our selves.Dot worry what other teams are doing just worry about us and we will improve.

People probably don't want to think about it, but what do you think would happen if we happen to get beaten this weekend? Would that be the end of BS? Would JB walk? I think we should win comfortably but I guess you just never know....
All i know is if we lose to the GC this week, which I suspect we will as they have had the bunsen burner placed firmly beneath them, I will burn a lethargy of Andrew Demetriou at Aegis Park Sunday night 7pm ESDT. Mark my words. I'll do it. I'm a mad ****.

I think there is almost no chance we will lose. If we do, and there is no bloodletting, I'll be very surprised.
Agree. We thumped them in Melb just 6 weeks ago. Even though they were leading at 1/2 time, you just knew we were going to go on a rampage & flick the switch. 5 goal victory. Thank you very much. I'd be very surprised if GC got within 3 goals of us this week.

To quote Robert Walls this morning, when he and KB were discussing the GC situation and how they can respond, "Unfortunately I feel very sorry for them this week as they're coming up against a much better side who's been under at least as much heat as they have. I expect North to come out snarling this week."

Agree. We thumped them in Melb just 6 weeks ago. Even though they were leading at 1/2 time, you just knew we were going to go on a rampage & flick the switch. 5 goal victory. Thank you very much. I'd be very surprised if GC got within 3 goals of us this week.
We will be at least 10 goals up on them at some stage during the game. I promise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back