What is everyone doing this bye weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Port logic:

Port wins = player brilliance
Port lose = Hinkley the spud.

Its Trumpian in its can’t lose mentality.

I've never seen a more miserable set of supporters in this league.

Friday im working in the am then might go to see pies and dees at ikon park in the aflw.

Saturday im working at the carlton aflw game as well. Might go to the pub saturday night.

Sunday not too sure maybe a spot of gardening or something or play a round of golf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching other sports.
such as pulp fiction GIF

Bit of hobbies.
Watch nice television shows.
Sleep in (if the kids allow it).
House needs a bit of a clean.
Potter around.
Cook real good meal, mexicano chilli and beans I feel like today, tomorrow I might feel like some soup.
See the old folks and some young folks too.
Buy s**t on the internet.
Get some TANG.

Plenty to do without the footy on.

Watching my remaining ‘live’ chance of a finals appearance hopefully tearing South Sydney a new a-hole in what, surprisingly I think, has become the most hate filled football rivalry left in Australian professional sport, and then crossing my fingers for other results to go our way
Come on, you mighty roosters 🐔

Wonder if they were the same with choco?

I mean he couldn’t win a final…. Till he won a grand final….
Back in the day Port supporters would rip the * out of Shaun Burgoyne, they weren't fans of Chocco. These same guys have ripped the * out of Todd Marashall, now it's Ollie Lord. Not just here but on Facebook, supporters are saying Lord should never put on the Port jumper again. I can't believe the toxictiy of supporters. Gameday is painful, people around me are really frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back