• Don't want him.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2016
KFC
AFL Club
Melbourne
What's your opinion? Personally I don't want to trade 27 for him but 45 probably wouldn't get it done on its own. I'm thinking 45 and a player, someone like Kennedy-Harris, Garland, Vandenburg etc. Perhaps we need a third party to help figure it out, just want to know what everyone else's opinion is.

What's your opinion? Personally I don't want to trade 27 for him but 45 probably wouldn't get it done on its own. I'm thinking 45 and a player, someone like Kennedy-Harris, Garland, Vandenburg etc. Perhaps we need a third party to help figure it out, just want to know what everyone else's opinion is.

I think he is worth this years 2nd round. However, the club has a responsibility to try and get the best deal possible.

I won't be disappointed if we use our 2nd rounder for him. He's a gun.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jetta OMac Hunt
Hibberd TMac Salem

I'm liking it.... Bernie can finally F right out of the back line. Even Milkshakes might struggle for a game... or swap with Salem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham down back, Hunt on the wing :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Have to disagree. Hunt's running won't be nearly as effective going from outside the square to the 50 arc, compared to taking it out of defence and launching counter-attacks. Line breaking is his major strength, along with his ability to drift back to the defensive 50 (ala Cross) and effect every contest he's near.

Have to disagree. Hunt's running won't be nearly as effective going from outside the square to the 50 arc, compared to taking it out of defence and launching counter-attacks. Line breaking is his major strength, along with his ability to drift back to the defensive 50 (ala Cross) and effect every contest he's near.
I like it, also it gives us another option when we have caught the opposition out of position - ie they have pushed too far forward and coughed it up. Yes you can pass by foot if options are clear but a quick run is just as effective.

Further, if he builds his endurance he can force players to chase him late in games which, if JJ in the GF is anything to go by is very useful at exploiting tired opponents.

I think I may have just echoed everything you just said but I dont care, its the beer.

We've only seen a small amount of what Hunt has to offer. Exciting prospect.

Omar Little

Team Captain
May 14, 2013
West Oz
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Baltimore Orioles
Not sure if you're incredulous at his spelling or the suggestion, but I'd do VDB for Hibberd in a heartbeat.

I really like the way vdb hits the footy and if he can get his body right i think he's best 22.

Back on topic id take hibberd, especially the more and more our 2nd rounder gets pushed back. keep next years 1st and 2nd to chase FA or draft

Back