• Straight swap for fringe player

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • fringe player and Pick

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Don't want him.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My point was, if you believe the CAS decision established that the players were guilty, then by the same "logic" that CAS used, Melbourne players were also guilty.
Point still stands.
How, 4 years on, can you still not understand the difference between having records and not having records?

Gee we've done well to get him for a lateish 2nd. Will have a Vince-like impact IMO, our defence is going to be a serious weapon on the rebound in 2017. Factor that in with our midfield progressing further (3rd in clearance differential and 5th in contested possession differential) and our forwardline is looking at some serious amount of ball going inside 50.

Do essendon supporters truly believe what old mate ^ is on about? After all these verdicts? Really? They're becoming caricatures of themselves

I work with 4 of them... they are drinking some serious Koolaid

I mean I'd like to think that if all that went on at the dees, I'd be angry with the club, not defending them for 4 years while pretty much everyone else even internationally knows that something dogdy went on. I'd just want it over. Way easier to just say 'yep, we cheated. We did our time. Shitty at the club, but what can you do?' and move on rather than banging on to people who clearly couldn't give a rat's TB about how everyone in the world is actually wrong, and we were not guilty.

Back