Opinion What is Mitch Mcgovern worth to the dockers?

Remove this Banner Ad

5 minutes of hot lesbian pr0n that will never happen in real life because 2 hot lesbians in the same place isn't real life

I don't think he is worth half of what Adelaide would want to release him and I'm happy with that result.

Brennan Cox is tracking well enough to offer the same in a couple of years anyway.

Yeah fair enough. It'd want to be a bloody good price to give Mitch up at this point, I'd rather keep him and have him go through a season uninjured so we can get to see what he is really capable of.

At this point, i'd be open to getting their first and maybe an upgrade on a pick next year. A talented player for sure, but something has to give with our forward line right now with Fogarty in the wings.

Cant see Gov leaving now. Not that I ever beleived the McClure story

The narrative was that the two brothers would play together. That was how McClure could craft a story. It was just made up to get more legs out of the JGov FA story

WCE do not need Gov with Kennedy, Darling, Waterman and Brander developing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My prediction now is the crows will take their pick wherever that is, along with the Melbourne and Carlton picks to the draft. Boring but the most likely scenario.
I see something equally boring happening. Also see us picking non SA kids with at least 1 of those picks and sending this place into meltdown!

Many years back saw exactly that in a Sydney pub, they were going at it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did there happen to be a large and loud parade going on outside? And were there many many flamboyantly dressed people in the pub that day? Cause you may have just been in Sydney during Mardi Gras!

Mitch McGovern will be in Adelaide in 2019 and 2020. By that stage he will likely be a substantially better player and unless i'm mistaken we will still have the right to trade him as a RFA.

I see no logical reason to entertain any offers for him other than the Godfather offer! Trading a player like him for 'fair value', absolutely not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another s**t thread. So we have battling for years to keep quality players and now we want to start shopping them around so we can try and draft SA born 18 year olds who are no chance of getting.
This thread has nothing at all to do with shopping mcgovern to the dockers and everything to do with how we handle the possibility of the dockers trying to poach him. We all want mcgovern to stay, hes a gem, but if freo throw something stupid at him like 800-1mil a year, what do we do? And how can adelaide either retain him or recieve great value. I think he will play for the crows for a long time, but that wont stop desperate clubs like freo throwing stupid money at him.

This thread has nothing at all to do with shopping mcgovern to the dockers and everything to do with how we handle the possibility of the dockers trying to poach him. We all want mcgovern to stay, hes a gem, but if freo throw something stupid at him like 800-1mil a year, what do we do? And how can adelaide either retain him or recieve great value. I think he will play for the crows for a long time, but that wont stop desperate clubs like freo throwing stupid money at him.

Problem with what you've posted here is that McGov has just signed a 2 year extension, so the chances of Dockers trying to poach him are less than zero at this point in time.....unless you're starting a discussion now for 2 years time which seems even less pointless.

There is virtually nothing to discuss with regard to McGov unless he wants out and there is already a thread on this.
There is no validity to why you'd start this thread with the points you have made given Gov has signed.

Sorry pal but this thread is pointless.

Well to be fair you are still posting and you have got a message calling for the sacking of a champion of our club on your profile.
Pot, Kettle, Black...
So you want Burton to stay at the AFC. Troll.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/eagle-mcgovern-wants-lycett-gaff-stay-014831197--spt.html

But Jeremy doesn't think Mitch will leave the Crows early.

"Everyone's carrying on that he doesn't like it over there," McGovern said.

"He hasn't said anything to me about leaving or disliking the club. I don't know where it's come from. Obviously someone started something.

"He hasn't been too homesick. He's fit in pretty well over there in Adelaide and he's pretty happy over there. I don't see why he'd leave."

The brothers would love to play together one day.

But Jeremy doesn't think it will be in AFL ranks.

"I don't know if it's going to be possible," McGovern said.

"We're not going to try to manipulate anything or try to get to the same club or anything like that.

"If it happens, it happens, and it would be awesome. But post footy, we can always go back down to Albany and kick the footy down there together."

At this point, i'd be open to getting their first and maybe an upgrade on a pick next year. A talented player for sure, but something has to give with our forward line right now with Fogarty in the wings.

That something that gives should be one of our older forwards, not the younger guy who'd be perfect playing alongside Fogarty. If McGovern is going whilst contracted, I'd want the earth for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back