Discussion What is more important for St Kilda?

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted this on SAINTSATIONAL and copped a 2 week ban. It is very sad what has happened down there. I will not be posting there again and I suggest no one here does either. They are so precious that you cannot post your opinion unless it is the same as the popular opinion. I gave my opinion and said please discuss and then I copped this.....

<Warning for trolling as you have already expressed this opinion in one or more thread and had already received responses and starting a new thread with the same unpopular opinion is only designed to inflame the community>

I REALLY COULDN'T GIVE A s**t WHAT RESPONSES I GOT. IT'S MY OPINION AND I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.....THAT'S WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR OPINIONS. JUST LIKE EVERYONE HAS AN a-hole EVERYONE ALSO HAS AN OPINION.....

As far as I'm concerned SAINTSATIONAL CAN GO AND GET ****ed.

Last edited:
They both need to be retired. Neither are playing great football and are holding others back from developing. No one who has watched Nick play for the past 2 months could possibly believe he is right to go on next year. The sooner people start to accept this the easier it will be for everyone.

There is certainly a case for both to go, but depending on who you listen to and which games they perform in, cases to be made for them to stay.

Monty imo should be the 1st to go, Dermie's unpopular news article the other day wasn't so wide of the mark, Experience aside, Monty doesn't offer enough that a younger player wouldn't be able to be added to the side without a major impact, experience wise, surely it's time for Carlisle, Brown and Roberton to step up in that department.

Roo is a much harder decision, on 1 hand was still hobbling around vs the Suns with that knee issue ( round 1 that happened ) but was still our most effective forward. 1st call has to be the Medico's, then Roo's, don't see how we could force a club great out, not the mention the media furore that would erupt

They deserve to make the decision IMO. Especially Roo, I'd rather the club have some sentimentality then be all about business. I'm sure they're going to be reasonable about it too,they'll be on less money and won't be guarenteed a game unless their form warrants it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back