What is Perth's shittest suburb?

Remove this Banner Ad

I see all of your dodgy Perth suburbs and raise you.....South Hedland.

No point arguing.....I win:thumbsu::)
Dodgey as heck for sure; kids doing doorknocks for genuine school fundraiser whilst scoping the inside of my house. SMH . But my time living there was some of the best as far as quality of life goes. Except for the woman who came into Kmart with a baseball bat to beat up an enemy … and the poor woman at customer service. Or the one who attacked her fella, until he was dead, outside the night staff exit door. She looked at my husband and said it had taken her a few nights to achieve it. Or the bloke who semi-mugged my husband to get a lift to a community, and spent the trip talking about injecting bleach into veins to kill the HIV virus … so many stories

Last edited:
Dodgey as heck for sure; kids doing doorknocks for genuine school fundraiser whilst scoping the inside of my house. SMH . But my time living there was some of the best as far as quality of life goes. Except for the woman who came into Kmart with a baseball bat to beat up an enemy … and the poor woman at customer service. Or the one who attacked her fella outside the night staff exit door. She looked at my husband and said it had taken her a few nights to achieve it. Or the bloke who semi-mugged my husband to get a lift to a community, and spent the trip talking about injecting bleach into veins to kill the HIV virus … so many stories
* I only just remembered, the post is about Perth.

In terms of shittest, the CBD definitely has the most fecal matter per square kilometre
Certainly wasn’t the case in 2008 when this thread started.
It’s funny, this morning a colleague and I were looking up google street views of places we used to live - and there’s now historical views.
Some formerly really dodgy suburbs are now quite liveable whereas now, the CBD is a prime example.

Perth has always had homeless, but these days it’s something awful. The last five or so years it’s really gone down the pooper.

And of course then there’s the Eshays on every corner too.

You’d have to pay me $800 a week to live in the CBD I reckon

Middle of the day on a Saturday in Norfbridge, literally saw a guy drop his dacks and s**t all over a wall.

As a Northbridge local I will actually dispute this.

It's surprisingly a fantastic place outside of James Street Sunday to Thursday.

It turns to complete poo on Friday night to Saturday night due to the influx of people from the s**t suburbs. Locals know to stay home and barricade their doors for the inevitable rampage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Northbridge local I will actually dispute this.

It's surprisingly a fantastic place outside of James Street Sunday to Thursday.

It turns to complete poo on Friday night to Saturday night due to the influx of people from the s**t suburbs. Locals know to stay home and barricade their doors for the inevitable rampage.

Well I didn't record it but I did point it out to my wife just as the brown hit the wall.

Good times.

Yep. Can be , but Perth city is like its just disappearing. It is losing its capital city feel.
I think alot of the shops especially in the suburbs are just as good as the ones in the city. Hence, people dont need to commmute to the city on weekends.

im taking it as a bit of a drug area?

Rockingham is probably a bit of a generalisation. The suburbs around it are pretty rough. There's also nice coastal pockets within.

But yes I think it was the type of area to be stacked with public housing way back when.

Rockingham is probably a bit of a generalisation. The suburbs around it are pretty rough. There's also nice coastal pockets within.

But yes I think it was the type of area to be stacked with public housing way back when.
Ive driven past the area but fair to say it would probably be maybe once every 18 months. Alot of the generalizations I get are through forums and social media.

There's no way Rockingham is the worst.

King Mark lives there. That makes it more Westminster than the shitty suburb that's really Balga.

True but even he had to get police protection parked outside his house for months after threats from the local bogan meth head society .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I talking about the Rockingham area around Victoria street . Not a good area . A lot of drug dealers and drug rehab clinics around that area . Spent a year there and it was enough for me . There’s been some stabbing and bashing’s around the foreshore there of a night . It’s an expensive area to buy but in all honesty not a safe area . I rate that the worst suburb in WA.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back