NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Long story short they lab tested it on animals except rabbits which are usually part of the efficacy regime. If they had have done the right right thing it would have been banned.
So because thalidomide wasn't tested on rabbits, you think vaccines don't work?

Bullshit.

Developing mRNA-vaccine technologies

The technology has been around longer than Mobile Phones.
Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s. So, why did it take until the global COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 for the first mRNA vaccine to be brought to market?

You are a disgrace.

So because thalidomide wasn't tested on rabbits, you think vaccines don't work?
It's indicative that unless rigid long terms tests are conducted drugs are not allowed on the market. mRNA viral vectors have been allowed to be injected into humans of all ages and physical conditions without the required testing. Their long term effects are unknown. No other current drug has been given this clearance.

It's indicative that unless rigid long terms tests are conducted drugs are not allowed on the market. mRNA viral vectors have been allowed to be injected into humans of all ages and physical conditions without the required testing. Their long term effects are unknown. No other current drug has been given this clearance.
I'm going to leave that alone - you have not one clue about what you speak.

George Soros.
I hope you mean this seriously. The man that broke the Bank of England and drove around with the SS in Hungary (even though he is Jewish) and ratted out wealthy Jewish residences for the concentration camps has a lot to answer for. He freely talks about his Nazi days with a weird fondness and readily admits that he formed his world view from this time.

Then why don't use the art of discussion to educate me? Because you can't.
I have no interest. You're already pilled mate. When I point out the facts, they are ignored by the pilled.

It's not my job to teach you. There are tons of posts on here answering your every conspiracy theory and debunking every silly fallacy around.

The pilled stay pilled despite this.

I have no interest. You're already pilled mate. When I point out the facts, they are ignored by the pilled.

It's not my job to teach you. There are tons of posts on here answering your every conspiracy theory and debunking every silly fallacy around.

The pilled stay pilled despite this.
I can understand your position. may I just add that I am from a generation that has every injection from the old glass needles where you join a line of other kids and you would try to be at the front of the line as the glass tended to gat blunt after the first ten jabs. Talk about recycling. We had injections for TB, diphtheria polio etc. We always have our jabs, included covid, flue and for zostavaxx. We are good citizens. The one jab we haven't had is for intolerance of alternative free speech.

I can understand your position. may I just add that I am from a generation that has every injection from the old glass needles where you join a line of other kids and you would try to be at the front of the line as the glass tended to gat blunt after the first ten jabs. Talk about recycling. We had injections for TB, diphtheria polio etc. We always have our jabs, included covid, flue and for zostavaxx. We are good citizens. The one jab we haven't had is for intolerance of alternative free speech.

The thing you free speech people seem to always forget is that freedom of speech doesn't stop others from calling you a ******* idiot for your "alternative" views

Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s.

So its fair to say we have a wealth of peer reviewed data as to how mRNA works isnt it?

I could literally show you dozens of peer reviewed papers right now, clearly demonstrating its safety. I've already linked you to one.

You are a disgrace.

Cut that s**t out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its fair to say we have a wealth of peer reviewed data as to how mRNA works isnt it?

I could literally show you dozens of peer reviewed papers right now, clearly demonstrating its safety. I've already linked you to one.

Cut that s**t out.
Oh you can call bullshit at me (swearing is the lowest form of intelligance. ) all you like. You just come across as thuggish bully. The simple answer for you is stop reading my posts. You are %100 in your right to express your opinion as I am mine. I take no offence to contrary opinions.The peer revue you mention does not, and should not supercede minimum 7 year trials before obtaining FDA approval. My stance is purely born from a belief that we must always put the wellbeing of human kind first.

The thing you free speech people seem to always forget is that freedom of speech doesn't stop others from calling you a ******* idiot for your "alternative" views
Just look at your comment. You are a bully, you will abuse anyone who contradicts you in appearance , faith or political stance.Be tolerant brother.

Oh you can call bullshit at me (swearing is the lowest form of intelligance. ) all you like. You just come across as thuggish bully. The simple answer for you is stop reading my posts. You are %100 in your right to express your opinion as I am mine. I take no offence to contrary opinions.The peer revue you mention does not, and should not supercede minimum 7 year trials before obtaining FDA approval. My stance is purely born from a belief that we must always put the wellbeing of human kind first.

7 years is the average. Some take 15 years and some take just a couple of years.

None have been as extensive as the COVID vaccines because of the urgency.

Everyone I know who has been vaccinated had nothing more than minor reactions.

Out of everyone I know who has had COVID only the unvaccinated had serious complications needing hospital or close attention at home.

While the drug industry has made out like bandits, it has been brilliantly run.

BTW out of alll drugs released early, how many were found to have long term complications not previously identified during testing, after 18 months or more from release?

And how many of those were in the last 20 or 30 years ?

You know the FDA isn't the regulatory body in Australia right?

Probably stop copy-pasting your talking points from obscure American alt-media grifters and think for a moment.

Thalidomide was largely the reason the TGA was founded, specifically to ensure it didn't happen again;

Since you seem so interested in the mRNA vaccines, here's a link to the book written in conjunction with the two scientists who created the BioNTech vaccine that was manufactured by Pfizer. It explains what they did, the process, and the timelines;

You're a big fan of the Do Your Own Research idea, so there you go, research away.

Personally for me, I am jabbed, had to keep my job, couldn't afford not to work. Otherwise I'd usually rely on my own immune system to fight diseases such as this.

Humans have been around for so long and have survived without vaccinations, they just relied on their natural immune system.

Personally for me, I am jabbed, had to keep my job, couldn't afford not to work. Otherwise I'd usually rely on my own immune system to fight diseases such as this.

Humans have been around for so long and have survived without vaccinations, they just relied on their natural immune system.
they also died at 30

Yeah nah. Human beings’ current long life expectancy is largely due to medical intervention (plus better nutrition and fewer wars). It certainly wasn’t always the case prior to a hundred or so years ago. Children no longer routinely die from diseases that are preventable by immunisation.

Sure, vaccines aren’t infallible, and can even react differently among people. But why wouldn’t you mitigate the risk if the means are available?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back